testtest

Folding Sub

I heard, like many Kel Tec offerings, the newer generations are much better.
I am still interested in one. The sight that come with it are useless. Trying to get a sight picture is awkward at best with having to hunch down. Would need a decent red dot (or a cheap one), which makes folding it impossible unless you get a “flip aside” optic mount. I think for the $ i’d put into i could just get a pcc that is pretty good out of the box.

I am still interested in one. The sight that come with it are useless. Trying to get a sight picture is awkward at best with having to hunch down. Would need a decent red dot (or a cheap one), which makes folding it impossible unless you get a “flip aside” optic mount. I think for the $ i’d put into i could just get a pcc that is pretty good out of the box.
Yeah I have never given serious thought to buying one. Not because it's Kel Tec, it just isn't my cuppa. For the record, My Kel Tec KSG25 came with Magpul BUIS. It's also sporting a red dot on a high rise mount now though.

I'd rather have Hayes' MP5 that's for damn sure.

I have seen “most” police shoot.
They better go back to shooting class if they fire off rounds in a school.

No offense @HayesGreener, but most LEO i know need a barn to shoot at
There are more than 800,000 LEO'S in 17,000 LE agencies with a full range of training and competency standards. Shooting is just one small percentage of training requirements. If MOST are poorly trained where you live I am sorry. Your community gets precisely the level of police service it deserves.

I have been on the range with some cops that are horrible shots. Almost all of them St. Louis county police officers. I train with a quite a few police and LEO these days and my instructor is a police captain in a hellhole municipality in north St. Louis county. All those guys make me look like I just picked a gun up for the first time yesterday. And brother, I'm a pretty good shot.

9C6A3065-B773-4962-9AFF-4DBC6F633B7C.jpeg

I’m the target at the far right. Lane 10, my favorite lane! Lane 9 is two Arlington, TX police officers sharing a target. I kid you not. They were in uniform.

There are more than 800,000 LEO'S in 17,000 LE agencies with a full range of training and competency standards. Shooting is just one small percentage of training requirements. If MOST are poorly trained where you live I am sorry. Your community gets precisely the level of police service it deserves.
Gotta admit I’m confused by this. How does any community deserve poorly trained LEOs? Where Killer lives they certainly have a high enough SES to afford proper training for the Police Department.

Back