testtest

Food for thought.

Great video and definitely an issue, it’s a known fact that many on this forum don’t use Facebook or other social media platforms and to each his own, that being said I have a FB page and I see a lot of the Springfield FB groups and can’t believe the amount of people that post pictures of their entire arsenal online, some even holding their guns in a less then safe manner.
Totally ridiculous. The thing is it’s a mindset that they believe nothing will happen to me until it does and then it’s to late.

Even when I did have a FB ( it was ostensibly to promote my band, but I did use it to talk to friends and family) I never posted pictures of my guns or used my real name or anything like that. In fact I was on this forum for a pretty long time before I posted any pictures and frankly I'm still not all that comfortable with it.

Sure are a number of threads here with people posting pics of their guns...one with blankets comes to mind...;)

Well, we all like to think everyone on this forum are stand up guys. We also aren't handing out our home addresses here. And as far as worrying about the feds seeing what we have, I'll let you in on a little secret. They already can see what you have regardless of how careful you are about it. If they want to know what you have they can get that information in a matter of days or even hours. Unless you never bought anything for that gun on line or using a credit card or from an FFL or ever talked about it or shot it in front of someone.

Back