20161207_131752.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
  • 20161207_131908.jpg
    20161207_131908.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • PIC_0680.JPG
    PIC_0680.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 21
I have no issues with New York and California, I’ve had very enjoyable times there, but NJ is New York’s Oklahoma. It’s one of those places you drive through to get somewhere else - like Oklahoma. Actually PA counts as New York’s Oklahoma too because they also have some of the worst roads in the country.

I have no issues with New York and California, I’ve had very enjoyable times there, but NJ is New York’s Oklahoma. It’s one of those places you drive through to get somewhere else - like Oklahoma. Actually PA counts as New York’s Oklahoma too because they also have some of the worst roads in the country.
those states are nice, but the people and their lib policies that come here and buy Tesla's galore and want to change our way to theirs. go home

Demographics for our suburban High School per the ISD website. India / Pakistan have taken over.
my children are a minority in their own school to foreigners. one of the top 5 nations to cross the US Border illegally is India. we are a very affluent suburb and they flock here in droves.

1713820886931.png

edit: .... and this ISD that has a very proud Texas heritage and one of the first railroad stops in N TX way back in the 1800's took the Hamburger off the school lunches at every grade level to appease the Indian Culture and went with a Vegan lunch item in its place. :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Demographics for our suburban High School per the ISD website. India / Pakistan have taken over.
my children are a minority in their own school to foreigners. one of the top 5 nations to cross the US Border illegally is India. we are a very affluent suburb and they flock here in droves.

View attachment 56418

edit: .... and this ISD that has a very proud Texas heritage and one of the first railroad stops in N TX way back in the 1800's took the Hamburger off the school lunches at every grade level to appease the Indian Culture and went with a Vegan lunch item in its place. :mad::mad::mad:
I’m hungry.

Back