testtest

For those of you who love Glocks, here is a teaser.

Ya know, I got to thinking the other day that even though I am not a fan of the grip on every single Glock I have ever held, I feel that I should still own one. Because. It's a Glock man. Has any other gun been as thoroughly proven to be utterly reliable in every possible F'ed up situation you can think of ? Like them or not they WILL work when you need them to. Frankly they are iconic. In the same way the 1911 is iconic or the A5.
What have you done with BassBob?!!!!!

1701447770370.gif

Can't say they're not reliable or well made and would probably own one if they changed the grip angle to be more aligned with other pistols I own. I've shot many belonging to friends and relatives, at least a few hundred rounds, but they just don't fit right in my hands. Just my opinion.
Same here. Although I did handle a Shadow Systems clone which had interchangeable grip modules and was sporting the "1911" module. It felt pretty damn nice. Still not a Glock though.

All I can say about Glocks is I have been carrying one for over 30 years now on "duty". They work, reliable, accurate, parts are easily replaced if need be and parts are cheap, great aftermarket such as holsters, lights and lasers. Only bad things I have seen are the factory plastic sights are cheap and the grip angle could be better and NO they won't win any beauty contests unlike the "Yeet Cannons".

Back