testtest

Forgotten Weapons tours the Manurhin MR-73 factory.

Recusant

Hellcat
Even at $3300 Manurhin revolvers are really difficult to pass on, but after years of therapy I can almost pass up expense guns that are too nice to shoot. The Forgotten Weapons series is one of my YouTube favorites and this factory tour is full of eye candy. For you young guys you should buy one and sit on it for 20 years and if guns haven't been banned by then you'll be able to at least double your money if you keep it factory new.

Even at $3300 Manurhin revolvers are really difficult to pass on, but after years of therapy I can almost pass up expense guns that are too nice to shoot. The Forgotten Weapons series is one of my YouTube favorites and this factory tour is full of eye candy. For you young guys you should buy one and sit on it for 20 years and if guns haven't been banned by then you'll be able to at least double your money if you keep it factory new.

Thanks Recusant,
That was a treat at the Manurhin mfg. Am a fan of Ian and Forgotten Weapons, this was a nice surprise.

I enjoyed this article. The French GIGN team has some semi autos but still rely on the revolver for anti-terrorism/hostage rescue operations. They were also at one point using Pythons. Precision shooting with the handgun can only be attained with daily practice and countless rounds of ammunition. It takes a really accurate, and durable revolver to stand up to the hard use.

I live fairly close to the Beretta Gallery in Dallas, and was able to handle one of the Manurhin revolvers on the sales floor. I have always liked “working man’s” revolvers, and have never really been drawn to blinged-out chrome and wood high-end wheelguns. The Manhurin was the first high-end revolver that I truly felt would fit into the working revolver category. It will take some disciplined budgeting on my part, but the Manurhin may wind up being my first high-end revolver. It may be a few years down the line, but I could honestly see myself buying one if the finances work out.

Back