testtest

former child actor died

All of those shows that have been mentioned so far are either on MeTV or H&I TV in Colorado Springs. We can watch them all for free.

My wife watches The Waltons everyday at 11:00 a.m. he has been through the series multiple times.

I used to look up information on the actors but it got depressing really quick. Grandpa was a communist.

The guy that played Sergeant Saunders on combat absolutely hated firearms and didn't think any civilian should have one. When he was filming Combat he would use the firearm for the scene and as soon as the scene was over he'd immediately get rid of it.

Christopher George was a Non Commissioned Officer in the USMC. I was watching an episode of Rat Patrol once and I'm pretty sure it was him but one of the characters was reloading ammunition into a magazine. That's the only time I've ever seen that on TV.

We also get to watch The Life and Times of Wyatt Earp on Roku TV.

All of those shows that have been mentioned so far are either on MeTV or H&I TV in Colorado Springs. We can watch them all for free.

My wife watches The Waltons everyday at 11:00 a.m. he has been through the series multiple times.

I used to look up information on the actors but it got depressing really quick. Grandpa was a communist.
As a side note, my mother lived next door to the Hamners (Waltons) in Schuyler, Virginia during her high school years. Her uncle and Earl Hamner, Sr were employed by the Alberene Soapstone Company and both families lived side by side in company owned houses. During the 50s and 60s I had to spend a week every summer in Schuyler visiting with her aunt and uncle. I can't remember ever meeting any of the Hamners.

http://the-waltons.com/hamner.html

I read the story wrong? All I know from what I read is that she took her money from The Waltons and paid for her College and bought a 1950s Thunderbird. The story also said that she became an English teacher.
Possibly a typo by the person who wrote that article. It might have been a 1961 T-bird.

1685822592197.png

Adam Rich, who played in 8 is enough with several other younger actors, as found dead.

he had been in trouble with the law, and was once arrested for trying to rob a pharmacy.

some of these child actors just cannot handle the real world from the world of make believe.

far too many end up dead too.

a picture of him, from the early days of the tv show

220px-Adam_Rich_1977_photo.jpg

Too many of the adult actors can't either after a few years in the world of perversion and self gratification.

Too many of the adult actors can't either after a few years in the world of perversion and self gratification.
"they" get type casted in a role, and cannot get acting jobs doing a different role.

how many acting jobs did "Ed O'Neil" (aka) AL Bundy get after his hit tv show went off the air.>??

not many, in fact i hardly ever see him now.

it's like 1,000 times tougher on kid actors..

only a few make it into the big leagues when they grow up.

Kurt Russell, Anne Hathaway, Melissa Gilbert, Sara Gilbert, Ethan Hawk, to only name a few. but there are a few others that make it as well

Well Ed O'Neil did have a couple of decent movies as well as a long running TV show called modern family, I'd say he made out pretty well actually.

Back