testtest

Fort Apache - Chicago

Area52

Professional
Ay caramba….bite and fight the host that houses you, Only in Chicago …

BUT WAIT, THERES MORE….

AND THEN THERES THIS….

SO, HOW DOES AN UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANT GET $ FOR DOPE….

1694131814435.png

Good grief.

I think the actions by some of the southern border states in sending illegal aliens to Chicago, Los Angeles and New York are brilliant. The open border needs to be everybody’s problem, and it appears it is getting to be that way. Maybe something will eventually be done to stop the idiocracy!

Hi,

Not to worry. The "non-documented" will be law enforcement officers soon, it seems, depending on who's spin you believe.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

All these overrun cities just need to think outside the box. The migrants (their word aka illegal immigrant) were bussed there without their permission, I suggest they reload their own buses and send them right back where they came from. First stop Tijuana...

hhhmmmm....let me see.......come to this country, get fed and housed, then commit a crime, then revolt cuz you think you are owed something..????

riiiiiiiight.........got it.......

put them all on a leaky ship and set sail............destination..??

OBLIVION..........

Good grief.

I think the actions by some of the southern border states in sending illegal aliens to Chicago, Los Angeles and New York are brilliant. The open border needs to be everybody’s problem, and it appears it is getting to be that way. Maybe something will eventually be done to stop the idiocracy!
I agree 100%.

Be careful what you wish for.
Defund the police
No cash bail

Well, she got a taste of what that does to a community. This Democrat Chairwoman got carjacked
She found out first hand what happens when police are put on the back burner.

Be careful what you wish for.
Defund the police
No cash bail

Well, she got a taste of what that does to a community. This Democrat Chairwoman got carjacked
She found out first hand what happens when police are put on the back burner.

there should be a way, where, police can keep track of the politicians who are all for defunding and "reimagining" the police, and just not show up when they call for help.

i mean after all, if those politicians get thier ultimate way, and bannish/abolish the police, who will show up to help..???

so, let then learn and feel and see how it will be in the future......

Hi,

there should be a way, where, police can keep track of the politicians who are all for defunding and "reimagining" the police, and just not show up when they call for help.

i mean after all, if those politicians get thier ultimate way, and bannish/abolish the police, who will show up to help..???

so, let then learn and feel and see how it will be in the future......

Maybe they should just get used to calling a social worker.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back