testtest

Forum tweaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the site the way it is now. With the Reloader and Lounge added I think it is nicely rounded out.
As the forum is through the generosity of SA it really should stay geared towards that manufacturer.
If SA wanted to do a firearm giveaway every once in awhile that would be a nice bonus with one
exception. We would have people joining for the freebie and not having any desire to add to the
SA community.
Wrapping up, it's not broke, don't try to fix it.

I like the site the way it is now. With the Reloader and Lounge added I think it is nicely rounded out.
As the forum is through the generosity of SA it really should stay geared towards that manufacturer.
If SA wanted to do a firearm giveaway every once in awhile that would be a nice bonus with one
exception. We would have people joining for the freebie and not having any desire to add to the
SA community.
Agreed SMSgtRod, but that would be the purpose of limiting the firearm giveaways only to the founding members. New people that join would not qualify. The same as if you enter a sweepstakes too late. To me it doesn't matter either way. It would be really cool if they did, however if they don't then nothing changes. The forum is great as is. Anything above and beyond would definitely just be a bonus.

Last edited:
SA community.
I’ll third that SMSgtRod

Agreed SMSgtRod, but that would be the purpose of limiting the firearm giveaways only to the founding members. New people that join would not qualify. The same as if you enter a sweepstakes too late. To me it doesn't matter either way. It would be really cool if they did, however if they don't then nothing changes. The forum is great as is. Anything above and beyond would definitely just be a bonus.

Then you have the non-founding members whining and crying to be let in on the contest. Threatening to never buy a SA product again..... blah, blah, blah.......
Let's have a fun, informative and educational little forum and be happy with it. IMHO

Then you have the non-founding members whining and crying to be let in on the contest. Threatening to never buy a SA product again..... blah, blah, blah.......
Let's have a fun, informative and educational little forum and be happy with it. IMHO
I was playing on the earlier post and then it went down hill from there. Fixed is fixed and the broken doesn't exist! The mass has spoken loud and at least someone has listened!

Add this as a user option.

tenor fiat bump.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back