testtest

Found A New Gun Store

And it’s 2 miles from my apartment!!

As I mentioned in another thread I’ve made the decision to sell my
SA 1911 Emissary 45ACP So having a day off I unloaded it, took off the light/laser wiped it down and boxed it up.
I like the gun and it’s a great shooter but I just don’t shoot it enough to justify keeping it, and it’s to darn heavy to carry.
I had time this morning so I googled
Gun stores in Louisville Kentucky and wouldn’t you know one popped up very close to my apartment.

MidWest Gun Company…..

To say it’s a small store is an understatement but it is packed with great gear, accessories and guns, I was the only customer so I spent 1.5 hours talking to one of the owners about everything from guns to finding out they have bought land and by 2024 they will be opening a new facility with a larger store, two indoor ranges and a restaurant as well space for classrooms for training. The gentleman I spoke with was very knowledgeable.

And of course he gave me a great price for my Emissary which I spent on a new optic ready
XDM Elite 3.8 Compact 45ACP and a new Holosun 507C X2 Red Dot
Yup my Elite Compact 10mm has a sibling 😂
The sale/transfer is not complete yet as the gun had to be ordered but the Holosun he had in stock. The gun should be in by Friday this week.
Was I planning on picking up another gun? No but I’m happy with the purchase and happy to support a small gun store.

SA 1911 Emissary 45ACP So having a day off I unloaded it, took off the light/laser wiped it down and boxed it up.
I like the gun and it’s a great shooter but I just don’t shoot it enough to justify keeping it, and it’s to darn heavy to carry.
Gun stores in Louisville Kentucky and wouldn’t you know one popped up very close to my apartment.

MidWest Gun Company…..

To say it’s a small store is an understatement but it is packed with great gear, accessories and guns, I was the only customer so I spent 1.5 hours talking to one of the owners about everything from guns to finding out they have bought land and by 2024 they will be opening a new facility with a larger store, two indoor ranges and a restaurant as well space for classrooms for training. The gentleman I spoke with was very knowledgeable.

And of course he gave me a great price for my Emissary which I spent on a new optic ready
The sale/transfer is not complete yet as the gun had to be ordered but the Holosun he had in stock. The gun should be in by Friday this week.
Was I planning on picking up another gun? No but I’m happy with the purchase and happy to support a small gun store.
30CE8CAF-646B-425F-BBE4-D1DEE072B054.gif

MidWest Gun Company…..

I love when that happens. I found my new favorite store last week about 5 miles away.

Th
I found my Garand at the smallest LGS I frequent, go figure. Maybe 1200 sq feet floor space, tops, probably under 1000 sq feet. I can't say it's my favorite, but it is a regular monthly stop to check used/consignment inventory.
The place I found today also is very small with a modest amount of guns.
They had a good selection of S&W handguns and something called a Glock, 🫣😂 some shotgun’s and @HansGruber would have like the drum fed AK.
Aside from guns they had targets and cleaning supplies.
Going to be great to have a place close.

Th

The place I found today also is very small with a modest amount of guns.
They had a good selection of S&W handguns and something called a Glock, 🫣😂 some shotgun’s and @HansGruber would have like the drum fed AK.
Aside from guns they had targets and cleaning supplies.
Going to be great to have a place close.

Drum fed AK's are fun, but drum fed 12 gauge Saiga shotguns are next level.

Screenshot_20221129_211424_Photos.jpg

Back