testtest

Found an SA-35 Yesterday

mikegc

Elite
About ten days ago, I was in a nice gun store in Mebane, NC, and ended up going home with a nice, new Colt Python. While waiting around for the paperwork to go through, I spied a SA-35 in the display case. The salesman said they'd had a few days and only a couple of people had looked at it. Well, a good friend (retired LEO) had been looking for one for months with no luck. I made a phone call to the Mebane, NC store and found out they still had it. About an hour later, I had it in my grubby hands. Two hours after that, my friend had it in his hands. He said, "I'll take it. How much?" I smiled, said, "Enjoy," and left. It was a good day!

Mike

Beautiful classic Browning firearm SA-35
Brings back my fond memories of when I had my P-35 Hi-Power in the 70's.
1680443282971.png

About ten days ago, I was in a nice gun store in Mebane, NC, and ended up going home with a nice, new Colt Python. While waiting around for the paperwork to go through, I spied a SA-35 in the display case. The salesman said they'd had a few days and only a couple of people had looked at it. Well, a good friend (retired LEO) had been looking for one for months with no luck. I made a phone call to the Mebane, NC store and found out they still had it. About an hour later, I had it in my grubby hands. Two hours after that, my friend had it in his hands. He said, "I'll take it. How much?" I smiled, said, "Enjoy," and left. It was a good day!

Mike

Looking for anymore friends??? haha. Very nicely done sir.

Mike
I've considered buying one of them myself...:)
Great gesture on your part sir. You showed you understand the meaning of the word "friend"...:)

Back