testtest

Four Reasons the XD Sub-Compact 9mm Is Ideal for EDC

I still like my XD MOD-2 Grip Zone the only issue I have is it prints a bit more in summer attire.
I wear jackets in the cooler months and untucked shirts in the warmer ones so printings not an issue. The one issue I have with the gun itself (and it's the only issue) is the mag release is a bit stiff. Maybe it'll loosen with use. Other than that it's a fine edc.

Maybe it’s because I live in California and the Hellcat up until now, was off limits, I absolutely love my XD9 Subcompact. Add a Red Dot and a Streamlight and you have a very respectable EDC.

I have a pile of relatives in Muskogee ( Cherokee Nation) and I like the area around Muskogee and Talequah. The rest of OK fills me with ennui. Or more fairly I will say I dislike Tulsa and OKC. The rest of the state is fine. Kinda like my own state, Missouri. Outside STL and KC it’s great. F those two cities though.

I have a pile of relatives in Muskogee ( Cherokee Nation) and I like the area around Muskogee and Talequah. The rest of OK fills me with ennui. Or more fairly I will say I dislike Tulsa and OKC. The rest of the state is fine. Kinda like my own state, Missouri. Outside STL and KC it’s great. F those two cities though.
Number of years ago, knew s CAP Marine(RVN) retired Stl. cop.i live in Norman( we outvoted that Communist mayor we had)😁😁

No Belly Bands.

I was in a training class once where they wanted us to lay on our backs and shoot around a barrier. We had one couple in the class who could not get the gun to fire because they couldn't properly disengage the grip safety.

I don't own any guns with a grip safety but if I did that would have made me sell them

Been carrying an xmd-e 3.8 in .45acp for a while now and love it. I use IWB or OWB depending on season and both ways are fine. I've carried a few guns in the past but this is my favorite.
I have an XDE too, .45ACP just like yours. Smaller than a 1911 and weighs less too. I grew up in the 70's & 80's when revolvers were being replaced in police departments with DA/SA 9mm pistols, so since my dad was a cop, I was witness to the changeover and developed an affinity for DA/SA hammer-fired automatics. I was in the military not long after the Beretta 92 was adopted, so striker-fired pistols were "new" to me. Frankly, I'm not monogamous when it comes to double action, single action, DAO, striker fired, etc. But in the current market, I like having a little bit of everything, even when it comes to calibers. But this hammer-fired beauty is the only one I take to bed! ;)

My XDE45.jpg

Maybe it’s because I live in California and the Hellcat up until now, was off limits, I absolutely love my XD9 Subcompact. Add a Red Dot and a Streamlight and you have a very respectable EDC.
Since the Hellcat is GTG in Kalifornia now I wouldn't be surprised if the XD9 Subcompact is discontinued since the Hellcat does everything better.

i have one of each a sub 9 and sub 45 acp. both fit perfect in holster and are an easy carry if want to be low profile as possible
but my service 9mm xd is my favorite for long carry in the woods.

Since the Hellcat is GTG in Kalifornia now I wouldn't be surprised if the XD9 Subcompact is discontinued since the Hellcat does everything better.
This would not surprise me in the least. I can’t wait to get mine.

Back