testtest

FPC - Tell Congress Semi-Autos Should Not Be Regulated Under the NFA!

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
U.S. Representative Ted Deutch (D-FL) is filing legislation (House Bill 4953), that would require most semi-automatic rifles to be regulated under the National Firearms Act (NFA). To be exact, Rep. Deutch's legislation states any semi-automatic rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine to be registered under the NFA.
Please sign and send your name and opposition message, to your Representative and Senators, provided by the Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC) linked below.
Thanks.

Signed and sent, Thanks for the link. Mine get sent to my leftist elitist (I know what's best for you) senators and 1 D-bag RINO scumbag who also thinks he knows what's best. I will continue to let them know, I oppose.
Yup Funwithfuel, 2 Dems and a RINO for me, that when they send me letters back, always say they are pro 2A but yet at least 2 of the 3 will mostly always vote party lines. I too figure I'll just annoy them by constantly sending them these letters.

I sent an opposition message to my 2 senators, Mark Warner and Tim Kaine, for all the good it will do. The Democrat's floated the same balloon in the Va. General Assembly 2 years ago. The idea died after the Virginia Citizens Defense League rally at the state capitol drew an estimated 30 thousand peaceful protesters. One of the Va. proposals would have grandfathered in those rifles people already owned and would have banned the sale of semi-autos. the other was a total ban. I bought my .308 Victor in the fall of 2019 after the Dems took over control of the General Assembly because I was afraid that if I waited I wouldn't have had another chance.

I sent an opposition message to my 2 senators, Mark Warner and Tim Kaine, for all the good it will do. The Democrat's floated the same balloon in the Va. General Assembly 2 years ago. The idea died after the Virginia Citizens Defense League rally at the state capitol drew an estimated 30 thousand peaceful protesters. One of the Va. proposals would have grandfathered in those rifles people already owned and would have banned the sale of semi-autos. the other was a total ban. I bought my .308 Victor in the fall of 2019 after the Dems took over control of the General Assembly because I was afraid that if I waited I wouldn't have had another chance.
Thanks Recusant. This bill probably won’t make it far, but why take a chance. At the very least, I’ll be a PITA to my Rep and Senators by standing up for my 2A rights whenever I can.

Both of mine Tammy Duckworth and Dick Durbin love all these measures. They'll both send a form letter back explaining how they know better than I how to live my life. Tammy will explain how she has such a unique abilities that I'll never be able to understand.
They both make me violently ill !!

Rodney is OK, I could sit down and have a beer with him.

0D002298-B12E-4374-B434-5AE85DF1F312.gif

Does it hurt to send it twice? only reason I asked is I sent letters about this ether yesterday or the day before, And I just sent letters again just now.
I don’t think so KL. Yesterday I received another GOA alert on the ATF receiver proposal (Ghost guns, what defines a firearm, etc.). I had personally written up my own comments on both this and the pistol brace proposal, and then added my name to GOA, FPC, and NRA letters. I think worse case might be that they lump duplicate names into one, but a lot of these organization letters could have them as the author with a bunch of names attached in agreement.
In any case, thanks for responding 👍

Back