testtest

Freaking HILARIOUS....

we call animals dumb.....

but who was "dumb" for not keeping the doors locked..???

i cannot stop laughing...

FDB4C93C-C0F3-47DD-BB78-231BB60C9B47.gif

Speaking of animals and dumb people. I was on patrol the other day in a residential area and I saw several cars stopped. As I started looking there was a Mommy deer with 2 babies. Some brain surgeon got out of his car and started walking towards them. So I yell at him that Mom's are protective and if she charges I'm gonna stand here and if they hit his car I am not doing a report. Leave the wild animals alone. People as in the story above never cease to amaze me...

Speaking of animals and dumb people. I was on patrol the other day in a residential area and I saw several cars stopped. As I started looking there was a Mommy deer with 2 babies. Some brain surgeon got out of his car and started walking towards them. So I yell at him that Mom's are protective and if she charges I'm gonna stand here and if they hit his car I am not doing a report. Leave the wild animals alone. People as in the story above never cease to amaze me...
people think that all animals are friendly...maybe some are, especially the "babies", cuz they don;t know humans yet, but the parents can be a totally different story.

i'd find it hilarious to watch videos of geese chasing away people getting too close....

Yogi understood English and sign language. Incredible.
Git’out! Git’out! It’s not necessarily good English but the well mannered bruin obliged and even left Betty her open half bag of flaming hot Cheeto’s so she can continue snacking-while-driving.

It was later learned that Yogi made off with the key fob remote.

What is unknown is that large water fowl like Geese and Swans have significant claws on their webbed feet and can do serious damage, they also have VERY powerful wings that they can use to beat anyone who bothers them. Think about this, Geese can fly hundreds of miles a day during migration without stopping while constantly flapping their wings.
That is a seriously strong muscle.

You don’t want to mess with them.

What is unknown is that large water fowl like Geese and Swans have significant claws on their webbed feet and can do serious damage, they also have VERY powerful wings that they can use to beat anyone who bothers them. Think about this, Geese can fly hundreds of miles a day during migration without stopping while constantly flapping their wings.

Makes geese VERY tasty …. 😊😉

1664817272752.gif

Back