10 yards
Sig M17 WC w DPP

7471835C-4119-4B56-9D35-B0A809A6476C.jpeg

Rest of the session went well:
Getting back in the groove after some intermittent “work getting in the way” 😂😂
170A4BF2-071A-44E8-9EF3-AE404B60CF77.jpeg

Then brought it in to 7 rds for speed drill

43B55FAC-362B-4042-ADB2-920DB7B0A6C1.jpeg

@SimonRL joined per requirement and shot his usual nice groups …

At the end of my sessions when my last shot looks like your first shot that's when I'm happy and I figure I dialed it in time to go home 😀
That’s what we always say. “That‘s it, I’m going home!”

Invariably it’s always on the first shot on a new target. @KillerFord1977 actually stepped away from that one, let me shoot a “nice” group, and then he steps back up and put a shot bang on top of his previous beauty and stepped away again. Even the surly RSO we had was obliged to give him a “Nice Shooting”.

Btw, we finished our session taking turns drilling out bullseyes at 25 yds with my newly stamped AP5 - which is nicknamed CheatCode!

That’s what we always say. “That‘s it, I’m going home!”

Invariably it’s always on the first shot on a new target. @KillerFord1977 actually stepped away from that one, let me shoot a “nice” group, and then he steps back up and put a shot bang on top of his previous beauty and stepped away again. Even the surly RSO we had was obliged to give him a “Nice Shooting”.

Btw, we finished our session taking turns drilling out bullseyes at 25 yds with my newly stamped AP5 - which is nicknamed CheatCode!
Two for two was a nice feeling 😎😁

Back