testtest

FROM PISTOL TOO CARBINE

For the ones who say 650+ for an accessory is too much, but buy a 1,500+ dollar 1911! As is goes, too each is their own! My mechtech 10mm carbine= outstanding(fit, function and accuracy)! I can over pressure 155xtp rounds with it, but not in my glocks or springfield xdm!

My comment to that effect a while back when this thread started was due to the fact that if I got a PCC, it would be so that I could use both the pistol AND a PCC in USPSA competition, and that I would rather spend that $650 on a dedicated PCC, ending up with two firearms instead of one with multiple barrels. If you never want to have both the PCC and the pistol available at the same time, then the $650 may make sense.

My comment to that effect a while back when this thread started was due to the fact that if I got a PCC, it would be so that I could use both the pistol AND a PCC in USPSA competition, and that I would rather spend that $650 on a dedicated PCC, ending up with two firearms instead of one with multiple barrels. If you never want to have both the PCC and the pistol available at the same time, then the $650 may make sense.
Get a second and use the same mags!

Why do you do this to me? Now I want one, but can't for the g20/40! I can get one for the 31 though! Woohoo!!!!
Sorry, i dont care much for glocks and my knees went weak reading and listening to the description. Just seeing how smooth the bolt rolled down was enough to make me buy one. Its basicly a HK mp7 for the working man. I dont want to imagine what it did to all the glock fan boys.

Last edited:
Sorry, i dont care much for glocks and my knees went weak reading and listening to the description. Just seeing how smooth the bolt rolled down was enough to make me buy one. Its basicly a HK mp7 for the working man. I dont want to imagine what it did to all the glock fan boys.

So you dial 1 before 911 I'm guessing? When I can fill a 10 ring at 21 feet shooting from the hip with 15 rounds of 10mm(GLOCK) at that says enough! I'm not necessarily baloch fan boy, just give me most anything other than a 1......911! The grip angle doesn't work for me (wrist issues)! It also came down too customizable price and easier too get what I need! As for my s&a, sa, sig and de custom parts not so readily available for what I want!

So you dial 1 before 911 I'm guessing? When I can fill a 10 ring at 21 feet shooting from the hip with 15 rounds of 10mm(GLOCK) at that says enough! I'm not necessarily baloch fan boy, just give me most anything other than a 1......911! The grip angle doesn't work for me (wrist issues)! It also came down too customizable price and easier too get what I need! As for my s&a, sa, sig and de custom parts not so readily available for what I want!
Nope, im not to particular so long as it is within my grasp Im not too picky, they all have metal frames though. The first call is to the Man up stairs.

You should look into Steyr pistols, a rather unique grip angle that Ive heard helps some with wrist issues. Personally, I just like to have full grip, Sigs and Paras seem to be about right for me, not to mention they dont need to loaded to be weilded with positive results.

Nope, im not to particular so long as it is within my grasp Im not too picky, they all have metal frames though. The first call is to the Man up stairs.

You should look into Steyr pistols, a rather unique grip angle that Ive heard helps some with wrist issues. Personally, I just like to have full grip, Sigs and Paras seem to be about right for me, not to mention they dont need to loaded to be weilded with positive results.
The sig226, s&w m&p, xdm and de grip angles work great for me!

Back