testtest

Front fiber optic sight

Cannot open link.

This is the one I had on mine, the first production of Range Officer. .180 tall x .100 wide. https://dawsonprecision.com/dawson-precision-springfield-1911-fiber-optic-front-sights/

.180 tall is the height you are looking for.
This is exactly what I needed. do you think the .100 wide will work on the current model of the RO? I see there a few choices with width as well.

This is exactly what I needed. do you think the .100 wide will work on the current model of the RO? I see there a few choices with width as well.

Yes I do. It will be for more precise shooting where the wider will be for a more quicker acquisition. It’s what I ran and with my rear sight being adjustable it was a perfect combination. Lots of great options in aftermarket sights, but when it comes to Fiber Optic, I usually go with Dawson Precision first.

One more thing, I have spoken with them on more than one occasion and they are extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. If you were on the fence about what you are wanting, in the width I’d call em up and they would most definitely give you some sound advice.

Yes I do. It will be for more precise shooting where the wider will be for a more quicker acquisition. It’s what I ran and with my rear sight being adjustable it was a perfect combination. Lots of great options in aftermarket sights, but when it comes to Fiber Optic, I usually go with Dawson Precision first.
Thank you so much. I am new to the 1911 and basically a rookie in choosing upgrades. You have been a bit help. Thank you again.

Back