testtest

Frying pan into the fire and other contemplations aka time for a cool down

The not my cat had 4 kittens and 1 was white...... decided on snowball cause snowflake was taken by the left. Sp we can poifingers, just not (allegedly) call names;):cool::cool::cool::cool:. I'll start and say @SimonRL doesn't know diddly squat about 1911's and will get schooledo_O:ROFLMAO:. RL stands for real lazy. really loud, ridiculously lacking or really loved.......you be the judge :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Live free and get over yourselves snowflakes! This isn't elementary school for the whiners! Just move on and don't reply or post! So manothers things in life that's worse than what someone here can post or reply to!

It stands for Really Lovable and if you ever work up the stones to leave the back forty and come back to the scary city you’ll find out why that smoked lamb and corn pone eatin’ @KillerFord1977 keeps coming to the range to have his @$$ handed to him. Peace out my country brother. 😎
Wait … what … hmmm … handed to him ….

1682212147771.gif

RL has had too many afternoon tea and crumpets … someone has forgotten about the fumble in class .. 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪

1682212019197.gif

Back