testtest

(Funny) Ronin 10mm recurring issue...

Jfal

Professional
My front fiberoptic sight stick keeps breaking on my 10mm...lasts 300-500 rounds then it pops off at the range. Not a big deal, easy to put a new one in (sort of). Anyone else have this issue? Haven't used up all the fiber rods that came with my pistol yet, but soon will!

My front fiberoptic sight stick keeps breaking on my 10mm...lasts 300-500 rounds then it pops off at the range. Not a big deal, easy to put a new one in (sort of). Anyone else have this issue? Haven't used up all the fiber rods that came with my pistol yet, but soon will!
I’ve had and still have a few guns with the Fiber Optic rod in the front site and only had one fall out, I replaced it and no other issues. I would try to monitor the condition of the FO rod to see what starts to happen to it before it finally completely falls out and make sure when you are replacing one you leave it long enough so that when you melt the ends it’s holding in good on each end.

Some cleaners can degrade them. If your using cleaner to get the soot off of it that could be attributed to weakening them.

Very likely. Many to most plastics are petroleum based and so are many cleaners.
Possibly look for a cleaner that's plastic safe. It's out there.

Back