testtest

funny thing at CVS this morning

Old_Me

Ronin
yeah, i went to my local cvs for my morning newspaper, yes some of us still get a printed newspaper.

well as i waited for the cashier to come to the front, there was a guy at the self check out, that apparently, messed up and had to wait for help. i told the cashier to, "help that guy, first"

to wit he said... "i'm a girl"

"well" i said, "i couldn't tell"....yup, my EXACT WORDS.....

she said she knows that every time she looks in the mirror.

"she" had shorts, that were down to the knees, you know, "man's shorts"

she had tats all over her legs and arms, nothing looking feminine to me, like flowers or birds

she had a "fade haircut" and a baseball cap....

and the number 1 thing she did not have...was "2 chest protrusions"

hey, I'M OLD DANG IT, and if someone "looks" the part, i can only say to what i see.........

i told the Mrs, she laughed her butt off, and said i should tell you guys

i didn't want to at first, but life's a peach...ain't it...??

can't make this crap up............

yeah, i went to my local cvs for my morning newspaper, yes some of us still get a printed newspaper.

well as i waited for the cashier to come to the front, there was a guy at the self check out, that apparently, messed up and had to wait for help. i told the cashier to, "help that guy, first"

to wit he said... "i'm a girl"

"well" i said, "i couldn't tell"....yup, my EXACT WORDS.....

she said she knows that every time she looks in the mirror.

"she" had shorts, that were down to the knees, you know, "man's shorts"

she had tats all over her legs and arms, nothing looking feminine to me, like flowers or birds

she had a "fade haircut" and a baseball cap....

and the number 1 thing she did not have...was "2 chest protrusions"

hey, I'M OLD DANG IT, and if someone "looks" the part, i can only say to what i see.........

i told the Mrs, she laughed her butt off, and said i should tell you guys

i didn't want to at first, but life's a peach...ain't it...??

can't make this crap up............
Nowadays you have to say, “help that humanoid.” That will about cover it. Ugh.

Must have been one of those other genders the left made up...
Nowadays you have to say, “help that humanoid.” That will about cover it. Ugh.
the cashier, who i know, and actually lives a few blocks from me, said they have to be "gender neutral" when dealing with ANYONE, so as to not offend..

well, i guess when i said, "i couldn't tell" to "her face".........i was not gender neutral and will be banned from the store now..????. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :p :eek:

where will i get my daily newspaper with all the coupons the Mrs cuts out from the sunday paper..????

christ, look between yer legs....what's there is what YOU are. and LOOK that way.

christ, frigging snowflake society..........

1658444526550.png

I just seen an article about a young person identifying as a”Furry”. Apparently this (gender) requires a “box” in the school bathroom. True, not a joke. Some transformed fundamental world we have.

“You know, if you’d have told me 20 years ago. I’d see children walking the streets of our Texas towns … with green hair, bones in their noses … I just flat-out wouldn’t have believed you.”
—El Paso Sheriff to Terrell Sheriff Ed Tom, No Country for Old Men (2007)

The vogue thing at my place of employment is to include the correct pronouns in their email signature, ie he/him, she/her, they/them. So far I haven’t seen anyone include pronouns that don’t state the gender they clearly are. It’s so phony. I want to put What?/When? under my signature, but it would be like kicking the hornets nest!

I have known women who looked just like men. I don't really care what someone wants to identify as. I do think it's overblown the whole pronoun thing. That's not to say you don't feel like an ass when you refer to a homely woman who looks like a man as a he but the whole thing has been taken way out of proportion. People have a right to identify how they want, but they don't have a right to not be offended. And sometimes you can't tell. In those situations it's polite to use a neutral pronoun. Like, " Go ahead and help them first". or " Take care of this, I can wait", etc..

My sister in law is married to a person who was born a female in California named Jacqueline. He goes by Jack. He takes testosterone. I refer to him with masculine pronouns. He's screwed up and an idiot, but not because of that. And he's far less screwed up than my sister in law.

Generally speaking ( this is NOT directed at this particular situation, which I am not really commenting on, but just generally) if you make an effort not to be rude to people they will respond in kind. Not always, some people are on the woke kick, but I would guess that if I misidentified someone from their preferred gender and they pointed it out to me I could respond with, " My apologies" or " I beg your pardon" and it would resolve the situation. If it didn't and the person continued to make a big deal I could see myself telling them to F off, but...

I have known women who looked just like men. I don't really care what someone wants to identify as. I do think it's overblown the whole pronoun thing. That's not to say you don't feel like an ass when you refer to a homely woman who looks like a man as a he but the whole thing has been taken way out of proportion. People have a right to identify how they want, but they don't have a right to not be offended. And sometimes you can't tell. In those situations it's polite to use a neutral pronoun. Like, " Go ahead and help them first". or " Take care of this, I can wait", etc..

My sister in law is married to a person who was born a female in California named Jacqueline. He goes by Jack. He takes testosterone. I refer to him with masculine pronouns. He's screwed up and an idiot, but not because of that. And he's far less screwed up than my sister in law.

Generally speaking ( this is NOT directed at this particular situation, which I am not really commenting on, but just generally) if you make an effort not to be rude to people they will respond in kind. Not always, some people are on the woke kick, but I would guess that if I misidentified someone from their preferred gender and they pointed it out to me I could respond with, " My apologies" or " I beg your pardon" and it would resolve the situation. If it didn't and the person continued to make a big deal I could see myself telling them to F off, but...
Well said bob

Well said bob

Well put. Where it becomes a problem is when i am expected to broadcast my “pronouns” so i make other people feel comfortable. Well, if they can’t figure out i’m a dude then they have bigger problems. I work for a woke university and it becomes tiresome having this ideology forced down my throat. But i can’t say anything because if i do there is a very real chance i lose my job. So i keep my mouth shut and bury it. We were “encouraged” to include the pronouns of how why “identify” on our email signatures. Nope. Not happening.

I believe it’s important to note that the older generation was raised to recognize and respect and be gender specific in recognition of a person.
Those times have changed like many other things in our current society.

While in high school in the late 70’s I dated a girl who’s father was a professor and very intelligent man, I remember having discussion’s with him about things and he always took a breath and thought about his answers to my questions before responding, I recognized quickly that it’s important to stop and think before using your words.

45 years later society has certainly changed but understanding that diarrhea of the mouth can and will cause problems it’s best to “in regards”
To the discussion here is to stay gender neutral. There are many types of people.

i know you were not referring to my comments in particular.

i need not apologize to anyone, or beg thier pardon.

however, if someone were to be grossly offended by my honest miscue, and thought he/she/it was going to get down and dirty, and shove, or push me, or take a swing at me, there would be 2 felony counts against, him/her/it..

1, i am a senior citizen

2, i am disabled

(then of course, too i ccw), i'll draw on the unknown humanoid if i am assaulted.

i just ain't about to stop, and think, what the correct vernacular or nomenclature (??) i need to use, just to satisfy them. it's not my responsibility...maybe they ought to wear a card around thier necks, saying, "hi, my name is Joe, i used to be Josephine, and i ID now as a male, be sure to recognize me as such".

i need not satisfy anyone on this planet for thier choice of gender identity.

like i said "look between yer legs, that's what you are"

and yeah, at my age, telling someone to F off comes easily.

again @Bassbob , i make no comments towards you, but to the generailaztion of this mucked up world, that someone, somewhere, set into motion, and my best guess, is them dumb Californians

I for one have grown weary of woke gender confused silliness. Men are men, and women are women. The rest of it is just avant-garde noise. The answer, my friends, is in your boxer shorts.
to me, is it any wonder the terrorists see all this and think..

"what a push over America is, we can attack at any time, and no one will know what to do"

however, if someone were to be grossly offended by my honest miscue, and thought he/she/it was going to get down and dirty, and shove, or push me, or take a swing at me, there would be 2 felony counts against, him/her/it..

1, i am a senior citizen

2, i am disabled

(then of course, too i ccw), i'll draw on the unknown humanoid if i am assaulted.

i just ain't about to stop, and think, what the correct vernacular or nomenclature (??) i need to use, just to satisfy them. it's not my responsibility...maybe they ought to wear a card around thier necks, saying, "hi, my name is Joe, i used to be Josephine, and i ID now as a male, be sure to recognize me as such".

again @Bassbob , i make no comments towards you, but to the generailaztion of this mucked up world, that someone, somewhere, set into motion, and my best guess, is them dumb Californians
I’m not saying you are under any obligation to apologize if you call a woman he or a man she. I am saying that if that person is not being rude to you about it, why wouldn’t you be polite in return? And I’m also saying that there absolutely are people who through no fault of their own could be confused as being the opposite gender. My ex wife’s niece is a heterosexual female. Married with 3 kids. She keeps her hair short, has no chest and can and has been mistaken for a man. So with that in mind, what would your reaction be if you were at CVS and someone referred to you as a woman ? Not every case of misgenderization involves Uber woke transgender people. And in any case, if the person being mischaracterized isn’t being rude why the hell would you be rude to them ? That’s just called bigotry.

I’m not saying you are under any obligation to apologize if you call a woman he or a man she. I am saying that if that person is not being rude to you about it, why wouldn’t you be polite in return? And I’m also saying that there absolutely are people who through no fault of their own could be confused as being the opposite gender. My ex wife’s niece is a heterosexual female. Married with 3 kids. She keeps her hair short, has no chest and can and has been mistaken for a man. So with that in mind, what would your reaction be if you were at CVS and someone referred to you as a woman ? Not every case of misgenderization involves Uber woke transgender people. And in any case, if the person being mischaracterized isn’t being rude why the hell would you be rude to them ? That’s just called bigotry.
Bob, i was only expounding (??) on your comments, i knew that yours were not directed at me.

but me, and someone confused me for a woman..??

hhmmm....let me see, slightly over weight, bald, broad shoulders, a truckers walk,

well to be honest, when my wife is not with me, i do "cruise" the nail polish and eyeliner isles......

so yeeha...that IS possible...!!!!!

1, i am a senior citizen

2, i am disabled

Easy on California people not all cali people are strange

Back