testtest

Future ban on lead ammo and fishing tackle.

Only applies to USFWS-managed National Wildlife refuges, not anywhere else. Only the states have the authority to manage hunting & fishing regs on other Federally-managed lands like National Forests & BLM lands.

There have been steel-shot requires on the refuges for decades & there are non-lead fishing weights readily available for the same.

I've not used lead shotgun shot to hunt for years. Tungsten, Bismuth or steel for me. I do use some Tungsten weights but all my jigs are lead heads since I personally haven't looked hard to find alternative jigs.
Personally my biggest concern ATM is my truck or cars AC refrigerant. Due to our brain dead puppet president the cost of 134a has tripled in price in a year. I could buy pound of 134a last year for $25 or less. This year the cheapest I've found so far is almost $60 a pound.... Ridiculous!!

Last edited:
I've not used lead shotgun shot to hunt for years. Tungsten, Bismuth or steel for me. I do use some Tungsten weights but all my jigs are lead heads since I personally haven't looked hard to find alternative jigs.
Personally my biggest concern ATM is my truck or cars AC refrigerant. Due to Brandon the cost of 134a has tripled in price in a year. I could buy pound of 134a last year for $25 or less. This year the cheapest I've found so far is almost $60 a pound.... Ridiculous!!
Be careful. The moderator will pull your post down for referring to our beloved president as Brandon

I wouldn't worry about it too much, the whole environment issue will be resolved by the children of today who are being indoctrinated en mass to be environmental extremist. Twenty years from now we'll mostly be dead and they'll make everything illegal that doesn't make them feel good.

Back