testtest

FYI folks. $150 Rebate on Select Winchester Ammo!

now they got so much 5hit, they have to pay you to take it off thier hands.

frankly, during the scamdemic, i had dozens of ammo companies in my favorites list to click onto.

i don't think i bought more than $200 online during those times.

i had deleted nearly every company, including SG Ammo, a long time ago.

i am getting better pricing locally now, including primers........

to me, rebate on ALL ammo, not just "selected few", cuz not all of us have a need for the ammo they are rebating on.

for instance, what's this BS..??

1000 Rounds - 9mm Luger 115 Grain FMJ Winchester Service Grade Ammo - SG9W

$259.80 Each - Free Shipping

This item is NOT part of the rebate

FYI- Winchester rebates.

You have to cut the UPC off each box. In a 1400 round case that’s about 70 boxes. Then download the form, print it, fill it out and put it in an envelope with the 70 UPCs and mail it to them. Usually takes 6-8 weeks before your check shows up. Kind of a pain but $150 is $150.

FYI- Winchester rebates.

You have to cut the UPC off each box. In a 1400 round case that’s about 70 boxes. Then download the form, print it, fill it out and put it in an envelope with the 70 UPCs and mail it to them. Usually takes 6-8 weeks before your check shows up. Kind of a pain but $150 is $150.
and i'd highly recommend sending that via certified mail with a return receipt..

that's what i did for my S&W $100 rebate when i got my M&P 2.0 45 ACP...then when i called like 12 weeks later, they had to search for it.

i finally got that rebate, i made a thread about it.

but to NOT send it by certified mail, "they" can say they never got the submission.....

then one is SOL proving anything.

and i'd highly recommend sending that via certified mail with a return receipt..

that's what i did for my S&W $100 rebate when i got my M&P 2.0 45 ACP...then when i called like 12 weeks later, they had to search for it.

i finally got that rebate, i made a thread about it.

but to NOT send it by certified mail, "they" can say they never got the submission.....

then one is SOL proving anything.
I’ve always just sent them. Within a week you can go look and see if they have it and it’ll say “Processing”. They take a while to send the check but they’re good about letting you know they got it.

I’ve always just sent them. Within a week you can go look and see if they have it and it’ll say “Processing”. They take a while to send the check but they’re good about letting you know they got it.
you are among the lucky...

i lost rebates due to "them saying", they never got the submission, which then led me to spend a few dollars, to ensure i get my Big dollars.

for piddly rebates, like under $10, i could care less, once rebates go above $25.......

then i'm like...

highboy-hot-rod-race-car-cartoon-jeff-hobrath.jpg

FYI- Winchester rebates.

8 weeks is a pipe dream. First Winchester rebate took 4 1/2 months (18 weeks) to get to us. Yeah, money is money but they have previously done everything possible to discourage participation.

8 weeks is a pipe dream. First Winchester rebate took 4 1/2 months (18 weeks) to get to us. Yeah, money is money but they have previously done everything possible to discourage participation.
Well obviously they’re not hoping everyone cashes in. They’re in business to make money. Even if it takes 18 weeks I’ll still do it. It’s free money. Kinda hard to complain about how long it takes to get to you.

Well obviously they’re not hoping everyone cashes in. They’re in business to make money. Even if it takes 18 weeks I’ll still do it. It’s free money. Kinda hard to complain about how long it takes to get to you.
ummm.....nooooo...

it's VERY easy to complain....

a "promise" to deliver it in 4 to 8 weeks, is still a promise, that after all, was printed on paper, for all to see, not a verbal one.

just like when we are told "the baby will be here in 9 months...."

if'n that dang kid ain't popping out on the EXACT DAY......imma going in there with a pickaxe and digging him out....

i got stuff to do, the day before and after that "due date".....

Back