testtest

FYI ... SA Store is backed way up

Bear007

Custom
Just curious, anyone else order anything from the SA store during the sale last weekend? On Monday I ordered the new Hellcat Pro threaded barrel at 20% off.

The problem is the order is just sitting there "Awaiting Fulfillment" when I checked it's status. So, out of curiosity, I did call late on Friday to see what's up. The CSR told me, kinda matter of factly, well we did get over 16,000 orders over the weekend and they still have thousands to process, so it will be a while before they get to your Monday order.

Ugh! Hurry up and wait!

Just curious, anyone else order anything from the SA store during the sale last weekend? On Monday I ordered the new Hellcat Pro threaded barrel at 20% off.

The problem is the order is just sitting there "Awaiting Fulfillment" when I checked it's status. So, out of curiosity, I did call late on Friday to see what's up. The CSR told me, kinda matter of factly, well we did get over 16,000 orders over the weekend and they still have thousands to process, so it will be a while before they get to your Monday order.

Ugh! Hurry up and wait!
oh yeah....not just there, but every where's else i ordered from, and on a regular basis too.

what really gets my BP to flare up, is that if it is being shipped via USPS..??

they hold it until just before your projected delivery date.....

Back