testtest

Galco Combat Master Holster

Galco makes great holsters and in before the thread gets locked by @10mmLife....
Stop making fun of me while I'm on patrol!

Screenshot_20200307-171326_Firefox.jpg

🤣🤣🤣

Where's this "No Replies" list, I wish to reply.
This is the Thread 10mmLife opened to highlight threads that had no replies (thus becoming the sites guardian, sentinel, etc, without pay or benefits). Several posters have taken heed of 10mmLife's highlighted request (whining), and graciously provided replies to many of these thread, and thus satisfy 10mmLife's insatiable need for control and power. 👑💆‍♂️

The first two are classics!

That was for the clever & devious remark.
In both movies the killer played dimwitted character that were an act, when they were actually criminal masterminds. I was comparing you to them as being just as clever & devious ( in case you didn’t get it), if you did, sorry 😐, then I’m the dimwitted character which I’m mostly am in either case :)

In both movies the killer played dimwitted character that were an act, when they were actually criminal masterminds. I was comparing you to them as being just as clever & devious ( in case you didn’t get it), if you did, sorry 😐, then I’m the dimwitted character which I’m mostly am in either case :)
I got the reference the first time. My devious plan worked to get you to explain. 🤣🤣🤣

Not to derail, but I’ve got a couple of Combat Masters—for a 1911 and a snub S&W 686–and I’m a big fan of them (and their analogs by other makers—DeSantis Speed Scabbard, etc). They hold tight to the body, they stand up well...and they just look good.

Back