testtest

Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph Review

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled “Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph Review” and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/garmin-xero-c1-pro-chronograph-review/.

This thing is quick, clean, accurate and costly. I've used a chrono on/off for many years for hunting loads, competition loads, and especially reloads. There have been many times I would truly have enjoyed this one, but these days for no more than I shoot, I just don't think I can justify the cost. We'll see, at some point the 'want' may overcome the 'need' and I'll buy one. But for right now my good sense is holding up ... and that doesn't happen real often!!! :unsure::confused::rolleyes:

This thing is quick, clean, accurate and costly. I've used a chrono on/off for many years for hunting loads, competition loads, and especially reloads. There have been many times I would truly have enjoyed this one, but these days for no more than I shoot, I just don't think I can justify the cost. We'll see, at some point the 'want' may overcome the 'need' and I'll buy one. But for right now my good sense is holding up ... and that doesn't happen real often!!! :unsure::confused::rolleyes:
I'm with you. I have three old school chronos that work fine. I'll admit they can be a pain in the butt to setup. This new one would really be nice but like you said they're pretty expensive.

Back