testtest

Garrison Purchase

They do this with all products from cars to toasters they make it the consumers problem so your forced into jumping through hoops to get your defective product fixed on your dime.I bought a Lazy Boy recliner $2700 it was defective they said we will send someone out to fix it I fought them tooth and nail I wanted a new one I didn’t pay for a defective recliner I paid for a working one I got a new one after fighting with them and it was also broken after three recliners they finally delivered a working one. Never Lazy Boy again
i bought a La-Z-Boy recliner like nearly 5 years ago... under $400.

still works. it's where i take my 27 naps a day.

Yes it did! I'm really not a revolver guy but I like it.
I have one it’s a great gun I shoot the 22 mag with these works well
image.jpg

What happened to QA and test firing the guns to make sure they run properly and are accurate? It's ridiculous that you buy something brand new and it jams out of the box. I looked at a few Springfield 1911s recently and it seems like they have super tight tolerances which makes me worry about how they run. I don't want slop in between the slide and frame like when I shake my 365XL and it sounds like a maraca but the 1911's I looked at were not easy to rack.

What happened to QA and test firing the guns to make sure they run properly and are accurate? It's ridiculous that you buy something brand new and it jams out of the box. I looked at a few Springfield 1911s recently and it seems like they have super tight tolerances which makes me worry about how they run. I don't want slop in between the slide and frame like when I shake my 365XL and it sounds like a maraca but the 1911's I looked at were not easy to rack.
i am of the belief that "they" do not test fire each and every gun......too many coming off the assembly line..

i believe that someone in QC, "picks a random" gun, takes it out to shoot, done deal for that "lot" of guns coming off the line.

can you imagine testing each and every gun, if they come down the assembly line like this..???

Back