testtest

Gear-up bag Bait and Switch?

Howdy folks, new guy here with a little information. I bought 5 guns just for this promotion. i was going to anyway but hurried to get them for the mag deal. i too was wanting the range bag.

The first one i bought a XDM 10mm came with the bag and mags, the second took 5 weeks to get here and it came with that useless folio. So i called SA and the lady was really nice. they don't have anymore bags and don't know when they will get anymore in. she offered me another mag to replace the folio. i said that would be great. Said she would leave a note on the remaining 3 offers i have coming.

I don't know if they will send 4 mags or what, it's been 10 weeks so far on them. but if you call them they will send you an extra mag, the mag is a much better thing than that folio. i told her that the gun came in one so i won't use it. she said if i will send it back they would replace it with a mag, i said nah, not worth it on this one. i said but if you will send an extra mag with the others i would really appreciate it.

I don't blame them for running out and they certainly are being good by sending an extra mag, some would say tough luck and enjoy the folio. they are doing the best they can. We will see if they get the order right when they get here. i imagine they were swamped with orders. which is good for us gun people. shows people are still buying.

I have owned Springfield guns for many years and all have been great, these last 5 have been awesome. They are my favorites of all the handguns i own.

Greetings from Pennsylvania Belt Fed. They also sent me a folio as well.
Thanks, I probably wouldn't have even called if it were not for the fact i have 3 more coming, i certainly don't want 3 more of the folios. But i will say the conversation with customer service was positive and the lady was really nice and helpful. I'm sure she has had plenty of calls about it.

Thanks, I probably wouldn't have even called if it were not for the fact i have 3 more coming, i certainly don't want 3 more of the folios. But i will say the conversation with customer service was positive and the lady was really nice and helpful. I'm sure she has had plenty of calls about it.
I bought my Hellcat Pro in August, the claim was approved on Aug 18 or 19. I finally received my stuff (4 mags, no bag or folio) this past Wednesday (11/23) along with a letter explaining supply chain issues, they'd run out of bags, and were sending an extra mag. From what others have said, I think I'd rather have the extra mag than the folio.

I bought my Hellcat Pro in August, the claim was approved on Aug 18 or 19. I finally received my stuff (4 mags, no bag or folio) this past Wednesday (11/23) along with a letter explaining supply chain issues, they'd run out of bags, and were sending an extra mag. From what others have said, I think I'd rather have the extra mag than the folio.
I submitted mine at the last minute on Sep 30th. Looks like it took approximately 14 weeks for you to get yours. I should be getting mine sometime the week after New Years if not longer because of the holidays.

I thin extra mags always trumps a range bag.

75A94B13-63DE-4853-9A45-2DF1E088D145.gif

Just got my gear up package today after months of waiting, i only got the Xdm because of the promotion, i was going to get another 10mm instead. They gave an extra mag instead of the bag. Not what i wanted or was expecting when i bought the pistol. Not right on springfield to do that to customers regardless of whatever "rights reserved" they claim in small print. Just another hit to add to their diminishing reputation.

Just got my gear up package today after months of waiting, i only got the Xdm because of the promotion, i was going to get another 10mm instead. They gave an extra mag instead of the bag. Not what i wanted or was expecting when i bought the pistol. Not right on springfield to do that to customers regardless of whatever "rights reserved" they claim in small print. Just another hit to add to their diminishing reputation.
To be fair, they didn't do you wrong. They communicated the fact that they reserved the right to swap out for items of equal costs and value. They ran out of bags, but still honored their package deal.

Many people including me would rather have the extra mag vs a bag anyway. This is further proof that you can't please everybody all of the time. No matter how they handled the situation of running out of product, there was going to be someone unhappy.

I can’t stand it.
Ok seriously? You were just given roughly $250 dollars of free stuff and yet you complain?

Maybe not my place to say it but that’s pathetic.

All Hellcat®, XD®, XD-M® Elite and XD-S® Mod.2 handguns are eligible for Gear Up 2022. Promo items subject to change based on availability.

Now I would have been upset if they gave me that cheap folio that I do beleive should be worth $35, but a replacement mag fulfills their obligation.

They were upfront about the fact that items might change if they run out of stock. I am not sure why @bradyc feels like Springfield has done him wrong.

Back