testtest

Gear Up Bundle Opinions - Am I wrong?

I have one question that is slightly off topic. How even as a freelancer to SA did I not know about this app till now????? I feel that I was left in the dark about something here y’all. Not cool!!! @Bear007 thank you for accidentally letting me know about this awesome app.

I have one question that is slightly off topic. How even as a freelancer to SA did I not know about this app till now????? I feel that I was left in the dark about something here y’all. Not cool!!! @Bear007 thank you for accidentally letting me know about this awesome app.
Yea ... I wonder what that word Moderator means lol.

Kinda getting back to Nichord's original post ... the point of my post is I don't believe you can search the SA site for the bundle numbers, only the gun number without the bundle suffix, even SA can't. If you look at the picture of the app it knows I have a Saint and a Hellion but it could not translate Hellcat Pro bundle number into anything so it just put the bundle number in place of the gun name (HCP9379BOSPGU22).

I even tried with customer service to get it fixed and they couldn't.

Yea ... I wonder what that word Moderator means lol.

Kinda getting back to Nichord's original post ... the point of my post is I don't believe you can search the SA site for the bundle numbers, only the gun number without the bundle suffix, even SA can't. If you look at the picture of the app it knows I have a Saint and a Hellion but it could not translate Hellcat Pro bundle number into anything so it just put the bundle number in place of the gun name (HCP9379BOSPGU22).

I even tried with customer service to get it fixed and they couldn't.

It does that with temporary or otherwise discontinued products it seems. My Saint Victor Pistol in 300blk shows up the same way in the app:

Screenshot_20231207-195149.jpg

Back