testtest

Gideon Omega Red Dot Sight Review — A 10mm Torture Test

This line of optics looks interesting and I’m always willing to try a new red dot, but I saw an interview with the owner of Gideon and he openly talked about sourcing components to stay in a certain price range and that there was an acceptable percentage o deviation in quality including the crispness of the dot. I’m not naive enough to think that most optics that occupy that mid-level of affordability aren’t similarly built, but to hear the owner talking like it was a major selling point was a bit off putting.

This line of optics looks interesting and I’m always willing to try a new red dot, but I saw an interview with the owner of Gideon and he openly talked about sourcing components to stay in a certain price range and that there was an acceptable percentage o deviation in quality including the crispness of the dot. I’m not naive enough to think that most optics that occupy that mid-level of affordability aren’t similarly built, but to hear the owner talking like it was a major selling point was a bit off putting.
Yeah, life’s too short.

Back