testtest

Giving the 10MM a Chance

Was telling the wife about 10mm yesterday, quoting this thread. Explained it is cool that I have everything to reload for it.
Out of the blue a while ago she said since I have everything to reload for 10mm, I should get one if I can find one I like.

Gee, I don't know if I could find anything, but I'll take a look!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Was telling the wife about 10mm yesterday, quoting this thread. Explained it is cool that I have everything to reload for it.
Out of the blue a while ago she said since I have everything to reload for 10mm, I should get one if I can find one I like.

Gee, I don't know if I could find anything, but I'll take a look!!!! :ROFLMAO:
You owe me big time for posting this SMSgtRod. :sneaky:😜😆

You owe me big time for posting this SMSgtRod. :sneaky:😜😆
I'll let you keep thinking that!!! :ROFLMAO: She's used to pistol sized boxes appearing in the house.
The 300 Black Out being rather long for a pistol faked her out. At first she thought it was long stem roses....
Silly Girl!!

My Delta Elite is far and away my favorite pistol, aside from the cost of ammo. The XDm 10 is my next buy. I can't wait to try something that I can be sure will handle the truly high powered rounds. I've read the new Deltas have a better feed ramp and can take high-po Underwood stuff but I'm still wary.

Back