testtest

Giving the 10MM a Chance

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
Another Cheaper Than Dirt article from the blog on the 10MM. I'm a new fan of this cartridge and have pistols in this caliber that include: Springfield Armory's XD-M, 1911 TRP, Colt's 1911 Delta Elite, Ruger's 1911 SR1911, and all the Glocks (G40 with Trijicon RMR, G20, and G29). No revolvers as of yet :sneaky:

Been using a 10mm since it was first available in the Glock 20.

Great cartridge. Not a 40mag but the 40 is a 10mm Lite.

Use(d) it in;

G20 (Currently in a CAA MCK chassis),
G20L,
G29,
XDM 5.25 (current fav),
Mech-Tech carbine,
Ruger Blackhawk,
S&W 610

I got my 1911 more than 30 years ago, it is a Springfield in .45. So I got an XDM .45 3.8in. then I loved them so much I got an XD Mod2 in .40, then I got a XD Mod2 in .45 and finally got an XDM 10mm absolutely love it !!! It shoots so nice !!! I had the dies to load it so why not !!LOL LOL !!!!

I love everything about my RO 10mm. Easy to shoot with good accuracy and again the wife surprised me and likes shooting it as well. I enjoy shooting steel with mine as i find it very easy to stay on target which surprised me. I find my recoil coming straight back to my hands and elbows with no real flip. I occasionally think about getting a smaller size 10 to carry.

Been using a 10mm since it was first available in the Glock 20.

Great cartridge. Not a 40mag but the 40 is a 10mm Lite.

Use(d) it in;

G20 (Currently in a CAA MCK chassis),
G20L,
G29,
XDM 5.25 (current fav),
Mech-Tech carbine,
Ruger Blackhawk,
S&W 610
The mechtech likes my over pressure 155xtp rounds w/ est velocity @ 1,725fps. It functins great!

I have been doing some research on the EAA Witness Compact. This is one manufacturer (Tanfoglio) that not a single person I know owns. I have a friend who had the small Glock (G26 I believe) but got rid of it due to being unpleasant to shoot. I would like to find something in the compact size due to my dislike of carrying a full size daily. My full size 10 is great for its limited intended uses but I would not want to carry it everyday.

I'm all in on 10 MM. It's crazy how much that round died due to poor shooting and bad craftsmanship. Cracking wrists and frames is a thing of the past. I really want to see some kind of 10mm sub gun soon. i think that'd be the cats meow.

Back