testtest

Glock Gen 3 sights to a gen 4 fitment?

Konko

Alpha
Please enlighten me on this issue...does a Glock Gen 3 sights will fit a Gen 4 one.
Thanks for your help.

"Night Fision" brand are the sights...
It's not the brand, just the correct sight for specific model (ie, g17, g29 etc). Frame on the models don't accept all sights as for it can change "0" range. Stock height sights per model on a g48 is possibly not for a g22. Gen3 to gen4 of the same model should be the same numbers. I forgot how Glock labels them? Using g21 on a g41 regardless on gen the rear sights are different (using gen4's). The front sights use the same attachment method as far as I remember. A hex head screw for front post attachment and a dovetail (not sure if it's being called that) should be the same dimensions for all full sized guns. I don't own any sub or compacts in Glocks. A matched set for your model (if the manufacturers info is correct) should fit gen3 and 4's of the same model.

It's not the brand, just the correct sight for specific model (ie, g17, g29 etc). Frame on the models don't accept all sights as for it can change "0" range. Stock height sights per model on a g48 is possibly not for a g22. Gen3 to gen4 of the same model should be the same numbers. I forgot how Glock labels them? Using g21 on a g41 regardless on gen the rear sights are different (using gen4's). The front sights use the same attachment method as far as I remember. A hex head screw for front post attachment and a dovetail (not sure if it's being called that) should be the same dimensions for all full sized guns. I don't own any sub or compacts in Glocks. A matched set for your model (if the manufacturers info is correct) should fit gen3 and 4's of the same model.
Gen 4 32 sights to a Gen 3 23.

23 uses a 6.5 and 32 uses 6.9. Even though both have the same sight radius the height will be different. With Night Fusion there's are the same, so gen isn't making any difference (at least between gen 3 and 4). You'll just need to reverify "0" as distance might change.

23 uses a 6.5 and 32 uses 6.9. Even though both have the same sight radius the height will be different. With Night Fusion there's are the same, so gen isn't making any difference (at least between gen 3 and 4). You'll just need to reverify "0" as distance might change.
Thanks very much, much appreciated your help.

Back