testtest

Glock got me again

N

nmedge

I have been looking for another handgun and really wanted a Springfield XD. Have been looking locally for a while but nobody seemed to have one. Went to LGS I retired from today and he didn't have any either. Looking at displays and found a G34 that hit my fancy. I looked it over and said ok got one in a blue label? Nope, but can have it here by Friday! Great, order it!. So with any luck I will be shooting it come this weekend. I didn't want to purchase online. Hopefully a Springfield will show up soon!

I have been looking for another handgun and really wanted a Springfield XD. Have been looking locally for a while but nobody seemed to have one. Went to LGS I retired from today and he didn't have any either. Looking at displays and found a G34 that hit my fancy. I looked it over and said ok got one in a blue label? Nope, but can have it here by Friday! Great, order it!. So with any luck I will be shooting it come this weekend. I didn't want to purchase online. Hopefully a Springfield will show up soon!
Great, well I don’t own a G34, my brother has one and loves it, I have shot it, nice gun, congrats

A17 is the largest/longest barreled 9mm I have but do own a 41 that's a joy to shoot! Good buy!

Attachments

• 20220525_171552.jpg
    20220525_171552.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 104
I also have been drawn into purchasing several Glocks due to the generous Blue Label discount. All of my Glocks have been excellent guns, but I doubt that I would own half of them if I had to pay MSRP. On the plus side, I have never regretted any of my Glock purchases. Congrats on the new addition to your collection.

Not a Glock guy, but I support choices people make and hope they enjoy what they get. What is nirvana for one is not for another, but celebrate the many choices out there. Have fun and enjoy.
The amount of time I spent on the range I fell in love with the 45. When mom and me decided to get our guns I looked long and hard for something we could both shoot regularly and sense mom hadn't had a lot of time shooting low recoil was very important to me. I also wanted our ammo to be used in both guns so finally came up with the S&W 380 ez. I do believe that for the thing we wanted them for they are perfect for us now. At 81 I am not as steady as I use to be and mom can handle the lil 380 recoil just fine. I still wish I owned a 45 1911 but find this lil pistol to be really great find. Love them.

The amount of time I spent on the range I fell in love with the 45. When mom and me decided to get our guns I looked long and hard for something we could both shoot regularly and sense mom hadn't had a lot of time shooting low recoil was very important to me. I also wanted our ammo to be used in both guns so finally came up with the S&W 380 ez. I do believe that for the thing we wanted them for they are perfect for us now. At 81 I am not as steady as I use to be and mom can handle the lil 380 recoil just fine. I still wish I owned a 45 1911 but find this lil pistol to be really great find. Love them.
Glock does make a .380, G42….FYI

Back