testtest

Glock With a Stock: Effective PDW or Not?

I've seen the Roni's with the folding stock at gun shows, and was always interested until I found out it needed ATF paperwork & tax stamp. Since then, the pistol brace verions came out and you can buy through the mail. I have two CAA MCK's for my Glocks G19 & G20/G21. This is the way I'd go (and did), as far as the options in the article, with the exception of the Sub2000s. I have the first gen in both 9mm & 40.
For our member @adam sr , get yourself a G23 Glock and a MCK for that model with a pistol brace, and you got your PCC in 40 caliber. Below is an excerpt from the article discussing the Roni and G23

"Using my stock Glock 23 slide assembly, the Micro Roni shot groups similar to a Kalashnikov at 100 yards. I found that to be quite acceptable for a .40 S&W pistol".

They do make the MCKs for other manufactures such as Springfield Armory, Sig P320, S&W. So if you have a 40 Cal. from one of those manufacturers, you can select the appropriate MCK for that. I searched around online for the best price, I bought my two from Classic Firearms while they were running a sale. I've seen them for around the same price on Optics Planet, and I'm sure they're sold else where as well.

That's a good price, a little bit less than what I paid for them.
There's a few different models available so the price may not reflect the models you have.

Primary Arms has had top notch service, shipping, & prices for me these past few months. I give them five stars.

I've seen the Roni's with the folding stock at gun shows, and was always interested until I found out it needed ATF paperwork & tax stamp. Since then, the pistol brace verions came out and you can buy through the mail. I have two CAA MCK's for my Glocks G19 & G20/G21. This is the way I'd go (and did), as far as the options in the article, with the exception of the Sub2000s. I have the first gen in both 9mm & 40.
For our member @adam sr , get yourself a G23 Glock and a MCK for that model with a pistol brace, and you got your PCC in 40 caliber. Below is an excerpt from the article discussing the Roni and G23

"Using my stock Glock 23 slide assembly, the Micro Roni shot groups similar to a Kalashnikov at 100 yards. I found that to be quite acceptable for a .40 S&W pistol".

They do make the MCKs for other manufactures such as Springfield Armory, Sig P320, S&W. So if you have a 40 Cal. from one of those manufacturers, you can select the appropriate MCK for that. I searched around online for the best price, I bought my two from Classic Firearms while they were running a sale. I've seen them for around the same price on Optics Planet, and I'm sure they're sold else where as well.

Thanks. I do have a Glock 23 in the safe. I will be looking into the MCKs. I did a quick look and like the flag dipped one. Keep u posted if I get one. I did see one or one like it at a gun show last year was going to get it ,when I went back another guy was buying it.

Back