testtest

GOA and the ATF......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member

Good article here.

May be cleaning up, but they still got time to send you renewal special there doing right now......
Which annoys me since I'm a Lifetime Member. They also try to up me into higher $$ membership than Lifetime. I swear, they must be coming up with new membership classes to reel 🎣 in the big bucks 💰💵

Which annoys me since I'm a Lifetime Member. They also try to up me into higher $$ membership than Lifetime. I swear, they must be coming up with new membership classes to reel 🎣 in the big bucks 💰💵
Exactly! Someone must need another vacation at our expense or new house, or new car, or new boat......

Sadly the NRA is like most people/things that become political...becomes self indulgent and less aware of purpose. The NRA has 1 priority (IMO) and that is to siphon money from people to maintain the NRA. When it comes to this organization I am an Ant.

The NRA does some things that annoy me and they have compromised ( bump stocks, red flag laws) in an attempt to shield themselves from the massive, relentless criticism from the democrats and the MSM, but if the NRA ceased to exist do you really think there is any group with that kind of pull to check the government? Make no mistake, most republicans want you disarmed too. I’m a life member and I do a lot of bitching about them but if you think for one second you’d have the ability to legally arm yourself every day or have a collection of ARs if the NRA didn’t exist you’re in a mental institution.

The political world now revolves around lobbyists so yes the NRA does have an impact. My point was they are more of an acquaintance not your best friend now, in my opinion. BTW, I was just recently released

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back