testtest

Going for an overhaul.

I check in to the hopital at 5AM and at 7:30 the docs will open up my chest, and when they are finished 3 hours later I'll have a new arotic valve. I mean what can go wrong, right? Needless to say, I will be MIA for a while. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be able to check in on you guys and see how things are going. I'm told that the meds are good and that they work. I hope there are no surprises like this during my surgery in the morning, but I wouldn't be surprised. Take care.
R.0454ee3236ec7723293262f97be111a3
May the Lord be with you and guide the doctors eyes and hands. See you when you get back on here. Blessings.

I check in to the hopital at 5AM and at 7:30 the docs will open up my chest, and when they are finished 3 hours later I'll have a new arotic valve. I mean what can go wrong, right? Needless to say, I will be MIA for a while. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be able to check in on you guys and see how things are going. I'm told that the meds are good and that they work. I hope there are no surprises like this during my surgery in the morning, but I wouldn't be surprised. Take care.
R.0454ee3236ec7723293262f97be111a3
Good luck sir and prayers headed your way. I had quadruple bypass surgery over 3 years ago. You'll have good days and bad days, but if you don't already, you'll appreciate each day for the gift it is...:) God Bless you and yours...:)

Back