testtest

Going green?

Recusant

Hellcat
Is this what the climate folks mean when they say "go green"?

1707754080099.png

I think I need some salt and tequila. ;)

I did a quick search and that WTTA emblem is the logo for Walk The Talk America. Apparently its a organization dedicated to improving the mental health of gun owners.

From their website:
"Walk the Talk America believes that by improving the quality and availability of mental health resources to gun owners we can reduce suicide by firearm. We are paving the way by educating mental health professionals about gun culture and breaking negative stigmas around mental health for gun owners. We are saving lives."

It also seems that they auction off guns with their logo to raise money. That bright little Ruger is listed on their auction site. Bidding is open. 😁

I think I need some salt and tequila. ;)

I did a quick search and that WTTA emblem is the logo for Walk The Talk America. Apparently its a organization dedicated to improving the mental health of gun owners.

From their website:
"Walk the Talk America believes that by improving the quality and availability of mental health resources to gun owners we can reduce suicide by firearm. We are paving the way by educating mental health professionals about gun culture and breaking negative stigmas around mental health for gun owners. We are saving lives."

It also seems that they auction off guns with their logo to raise money. That bright little Ruger is listed on their auction site. Bidding is open. 😁
You'd think that if they're trying to stop suicides, they wouldn't make the gun so easy to find.

Back