Just got done watching it on the DVR.
Great game by both teams.
Ironic that the US player that scored the winning goal in OT was a close relative of the player that scored the winning goals in 80.
And the US goalie did an outstanding job.
Absolutely! I’m already expecting this to be one of those games where you tell yourself you’ll watch the first period and somehow end up staying glued to the screen until the final horn. USA vs Canada for gold is exactly the kind of matchup you want to watch live, especially when you know every little mistake can decide the whole thing. I’ll probably need something to do afterward once all that adrenaline wears off, and I tend to look for simple games with a small entry point rather than jumping into anything big, which is why I saved this overview of 5 euro options
https://online-casinosbe.com/5-euro-deposit-casino/ , since it compares the different offers and explains the actual conditions instead of just throwing around big bonus claims. But first things first, coffee ready, alarm set and LET’S GO USA

.