testtest

Good for Smith and Wesson

I forget, who once said “there Six ways to Sunday” and of course it will apply .

“Your company collects hundreds of millions of dollars selling assault weapons that are used in mass shootings, including the horrific murder of seven Americans and the wounding of dozens more during a Fourth of July parade in Highland Park, Illinois,…”

Press release:
“In light of Smith & Wesson’s refusal to comply voluntarily with the Committee’s inquiry, Chairwoman Maloney issued a subpoena to obtain key information necessary to the investigation, including the revenue and profits Smith & Wesson is making from AR-15-style rifles, internal analysis and assessments related to the safety of its products and marketing practices, and internal communications involving the CEO and other top executives discussing recent mass shootings carried out with the company’s weapons.” – Washington, D.C. (Aug. 2, 2022) Rep. Carolyn B. Maloney, Chairwoman of the Committee on Oversight and Reform

(https://oversight.house.gov/sites/d...CBM to Smith-Smith and Wesson re Subpoena.pdf)

We ALL know what happens after they don’t get what they ask for.
714851EF-74E9-4B75-A1EF-CBC548721BF0.jpeg

I try to patronize companies that take a stand supporting the 1st or 2nd Amendment. I also appreciate companies pointing out the obvious truth that lax law enforcement and activist district attorneys are the cause of the recent uptick of violent crime in blue cities. I have recently become interested in revolvers. I had planned to save up for one of the Colt Snake guns. While I still want a snake gun, a Smith &Wesson 686 Plus may find it's way into my safe first.

I've been shooting and collecting guns for almost 20 years, but I have purchased very few S&W products. I skipped the entire Shield and Shield 2.0 lines, but picked up a Shield Plus earlier this year. After reading this statement, I feel even better about my choice to switch to the Shield Plus as my EDC.

My response would be, "Dear Chairwoman Maloney, You are cordially invited to the theological place of eternal punishment. Sincerely, Smith and Wesson."

Now I have to go buy a gun from Smith and Wesson. I want their sales to boom in the wake of this. Maybe I'll write to the Honorable Chairwoman and let her know I bought a Smith and Wesson AR-15 just because of her.

My response would be, "Dear Chairwoman Maloney, You are cordially invited to the theological place of eternal punishment. Sincerely, Smith and Wesson."

Now I have to go buy a gun from Smith and Wesson. I want their sales to boom in the wake of this. Maybe I'll write to the Honorable Chairwoman and let her know I bought a Smith and Wesson AR-15 just because of her.
Send a letter to both! Especially Maloney. Then she can see the results of her bullying a company has ramifications that she won't like and can't control. 😁👍

With the new world order, the new fortified IRS will be the next enforcer. Going after “records” pertaining to sales, profits, taxes and anything gained from the operations. I see this in the future for S&W, and they know it.

A similar discussion came up during a debate over EPA and strict Calif emissions law where a particular vintage vehicle was bought had the emissions equip removed, so the owner wanted to have this car registered in his home state CA.
All said and done and getting this car road worthy, emissions wise, it was brought up about EPA going after car part innovators, parts distributors, fabricators and mechanics that alter/remove/add any emission device.

For instance, EPA laid down some hefty fines, one in particular was for the infamous VW diesels emissions device that when plugged in, it altered the outputs at the testing site to pass emission standards. Another was a TV show where diesel mechanics made custom monster trucks for stunts and eventually sold/raffled some of these off-road trucks to viewer fans. Even though disclaimers were given on the program, that such equipment was not street legal, EPA found that these altered trucks were still operable, (being licensed) by owners, all because the TV show promoted the removal of emission equipment. The EPA made it their mission by allowing lawsuits from “greenie group” that an altered emission devices as hazardous to health. Big fine, potential for liability is another lawsuit to compound the other.

Now remember… Dems across Dem controlled cities are ranting and calling gun violence a health emergency crisis. That’s by design.
We seen AFT make house call on a multi-purchaser. We heard of ATF going for someone who had guns parts and reset triggers. Theres plenty more agencies that could be used as door knockers for DOJ.

The non-law enforcement EPA was able to dig into the company, just like the Dept of Commerce looking into holster manufacturers, even just as a foot in the door approach, is the day coming even EPA will be doing Raids? Overreaching big government and win or lose, it’s about control. If they can go after manufacturing, the advertising medium, then end user/possessors are next.

S&W got one up on the House Committee, what comes later after their rebuke is just so predictable. These frivolous inquests can end if enough Americans get out and Vote.

Area52, you got me worried now. What's going to happen to me when some obscure gov't agency finds out I cut the tags off my mattress years ago?
Yikes!
Big mattress sale coming up for Labor Day…and I just so happened to cut the tag days ago so I don’t forget which similar style to buy !!!! Drawing the shades and not answering the door !

EB6EEF2C-5C4B-4833-892C-3A6125A211AD.jpeg

Back