testtest

Good Grief, this can't be real

Well, the news site is sketchy, but dont put anything past NYC.
They banned large size soft drinks

They have nothing to laugh about as their leaders ordered thousands of deaths during covid and lots of them were still alive!

They laugh because if you look at everything from this ro border stuff to the continuing transfer of wealth to Ukraine to the political tribalism each side plays against the masses. And nothing changes when each party controls the White Hiuse Senate and Congress they change nothing for the better or worse!

So yeah China Russia and Iran is laughing

The site is sketchy for sure, but it's a real thing. They are 100% doing this. This is a local NYC paper reporting it also. All under the guise of "Reducing Carbon Footprint". So glad I left that dump of a city and state. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Last edited:
They laugh because if you look at everything from this ro border stuff to the continuing transfer of wealth to Ukraine to the political tribalism each side plays against the masses. And nothing changes when each party controls the White Hiuse Senate and Congress they change nothing for the better or worse!

So yeah China Russia and Iran is laughing
The transfer of wealth is clearly going in other directions vs. what aid is being given to Ukraine.

For example $18B to bail out all the Silicon Valley Bank customers (99% a certain party) above & beyond the FDIC limit, $36B to bail out the Teamsters pension fund (where did all the original $$ go), the subsidizing of the invasion of the US the last 2+ years, Billions in reparations to descendants of what ended ~150 yrs ago, hundreds of billions of $$ in Covid fraud, Past & current bail-outs of failed green energy companies, hundreds of billions of welfare fraud, yada yada yada.

Why would anyone believe anything from that site?

Seriously…talk about manufactured outrage.
The transfer of wealth is clearly going in other directions vs. what aid is being given to Ukraine.

For example $18B to bail out all the Silicon Valley Bank customers (99% a certain party) above & beyond the FDIC limit, $36B to bail out the Teamsters pension fund (where did all the original $$ go), the subsidizing of the invasion of the US the last 2+ years, Billions in reparations to descendants of what ended ~150 yrs ago, hundreds of billions of $$ in Covid fraud, Past & current bail-outs of failed green energy companies, hundreds of billions of welfare fraud, yada yada yada.
This stuff is going to cause me to pop a blood vessel in my head.

NY is competing to be the next new California.

IMG_2700.gif

Back