testtest

Got my Baldr Pro

BangBang

Professional
Got my Olights and my latest being the Baldr Pro. Initial reaction, I’m happy with it. I like the quick attach/detach. It feels solid. I like the 3 different light modes. 300 lumens for indoors 1350 for outdoors and strobe. Also the laser for those interested. I have read, this is not first hand, some mixed reviews of the laser not holding zero so I’m anxious to get some rounds with this light.

My other is the Perun2. I have been in need of a 90 degree light for work and I am really liking this one. Pleased with the ease of running through the multiple light settings. This light also has strobe. It charges via usb which I like in comparison to the cr123 batteries. I know some of the other offerings that Olight offers are usb but the Baldr Pro is running off of batteries.
d1f1f7e649d065c78694aaf7bdc38ea1.jpg

ec8d629449f69b34a9ae70842ad7e340.jpg

My Baldr-mini's laser has been holding zero quite well on my Hellcat, I think I may have 250 rounds or so through it with the laser mounted. Admittedly I did remove the "quick release" flipper and install it with a torx-head screw instead of the quick release setup, so that may keep it tighter (the QR setup had quite a bit of slack in it).

Back