testtest

Got my VP9 back from XDMan

Bassbob

Emissary
I followed James' advice and went with the TFX Pros. I really like how in the bright light the front sight is orange and in the dark it's green. James is a great guy to deal with too. Turnaround time was unbelievably fast and he did an excellent job. Can't beat his rates either. Very easy transaction.

I got one lowly box of 9mm Range ammo left and tomorrow I will go out back and put it to good use.
4C34C514-C178-4017-BB06-F2EE15CD232F.jpeg
EE026476-E8B8-4C7F-AD43-C5BCB7A1298E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I followed James' advice and went with the TFX Pros. I really like how in the bright light the front sight is orange and in the dark it's green. James is a great guy to deal with too. Turnaround time was unbelievably fast and he did an excellent job. Can't beat his rates either. Very easy transaction.

I got one lowly box of 9mm Range ammo left and tomorrow I will go out back and put it to good use.
View attachment 12010View attachment 12011
I've been looking at getting those exact sights myself.

Well I put my last box of 9mm range ammo through the VP9 this afternoon. From the bench she was dead on. Offhand I did ok, but I was pulling quite a few to the left and slightly high. I went back to the bench and it was dead on. Of course it's hard to get too far into it with just 50 rounds, but one thing's for sure right now. That gun is more accurate than the guy shooting it. I really need to get back into my range routine. I think I had too much trigger finger going on. I might need to Change out some panels/backstrap on the VP9.

Back