testtest

Gotta Love Da Wife

wolfpack076

Professional
So I come home from work today with a God awful migraine tell da Wife here's my wallet do and get whatever you want for dinner. She comes back home all kinds of happy and so I ask what's the big smile about ? She proceeds to show me pictures of a brand new gun shop opening up this Friday in the strip mall that's literally a mile from the house. We were wondering what's coming there and today as she stopped at the traffic light they were putting up the signs. So she reminds me that I'm off Friday and then she said Go, stop in introduce yourself, get yourself something.

So I come home from work today with a God awful migraine tell da Wife here's my wallet do and get whatever you want for dinner. She comes back home all kinds of happy and so I ask what's the big smile about ? She proceeds to show me pictures of a brand new gun shop opening up this Friday in the strip mall that's literally a mile from the house. We were wondering what's coming there and today as she stopped at the traffic light they were putting up the signs. So she reminds me that I'm off Friday and then she said Go, stop in introduce yourself, get yourself something.
That's awesome! You have a list?

You hit the lottery!

Did you get your wallet back, or will it be returned to you after your gun shop visit? 😁

I think I married your wife's sister. She's told me everyday for the last week, to buy another gun. 47 years married commin up this weekend.

So is the migraine better ;)

Nice …
I’ve been married 23 yrs

Your gun trip will cost you double in her “fun” things for $$$ and items.
Its worth it
I’ll take a $1000 gun everday over her $2000 purses 😉😁
Happy shopping

Very nice, however once you get your firearm, she is going to want one for herself. 🤔

Back