testtest

Grab-Proof IWB Holster? The Safariland 575 GLS

The GLS is the only one that I would wear. However, it doesn't fit the Viridian Laser that's mounted on my Hellcat.
Exactly.
Is a shame. Called Safariland and verified even though appears holster may in website.... "Nothing for laser mounts."

Viridian Lasers, The Company itself surprisingly does carry some holsters for their lasers though. Thinking Crossbreed holster IWB/OWB combo. Tried one, didn't like fit or feel for IWB. But, that's my opinion, for others it may be fine.

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled "Grab-Proof IWB Holster? The Safariland 575 GLS" and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/grab-proof-iwb-holster-the-safariland-575-gls/.

And of course, I see this article right before I'm about to get my Hellcat OSP out of layaway jail and have been pondering what holster to get... If I could find it on Amazon I probably would've ordered one today on the strength of this article alone...

Anyone in the forum have any carry time with this one?

Tried one, didn't like fit or feel for IWB. But, that's my opinion, for others it may be fine.
I tried one too and sadly didn't work for me either. The laser "pushed" their rivet too far off center and made everything "fatter".
I am stuck with using a pocket holster from Alabamaholster.

Back