testtest

Great Customer Service for Ronin EMP3 Issues

Steverino

Elite
My Ronin EMP 3 that I purchased in April, and that has over 2700 rounds through it, had been performing flawlessly until last week when the recoil spring guide started coming loose.

When I stripped the gun to investigate, I also discovered that the ejector was no longer properly attached because one of the hold-down pins had broken. (I do believe there was a previous post about this same issue with another Ronin EMP).

I called SA customer service and Lexi was great to deal with, and very knowledgeable about the EMPs. I learned a lot from her and she was very helpful. She also set me up so that I was able to send the gun to SA for repairs asap.

BTW, with regard to the guide rod, Lexi did say that it seems that a weld may have broken because the rod is not meant to detach at all from the threaded well that it fits into.

Given Lexi's knowledge of the EMP, I asked her if she had any recommendations to further enhance its already very good accuracy and handling characteristics. She recommended a SA custom trigger job to smooth out things even further and to reduce the pull to 4 - 4.5 lbs. but no lower.

The price quoted for the trigger job was very reasonable and it made sense to me to go ahead and have it done. My gun's going to be out of commission for at least a few weeks, so I figured why not be a bit more patient and get it back in even better working order than when I first purchased it! :)

I highly recommend SA's customer service and my thanks to both Mike B, whom I spoke with last month about a minor cosmetic issue, and to Lexi for their help, knowledge and advice.

One of the major reasons why I purchased a SA gun (besides reviews of its performance) was because of:
1. SA's lifetime warranty for the original owner;
2. SA's very responsive and helpful customer service; and
3. the existence of a well-supported website, the ArmoryLife and this forum.

All this makes me confident that the gun I selected and that works for me, will continue to do so. I will also be able to get the most out my gun and my training with great access to customer service and to a wealth of on-line knowledge and experience. (y)

My Ronin EMP 3 that I purchased in April, and that has over 2700 rounds through it, had been performing flawlessly until last week when the recoil spring guide started coming loose.

When I stripped the gun to investigate, I also discovered that the ejector was no longer properly attached because one of the hold-down pins had broken. (I do believe there was a previous post about this same issue with another Ronin EMP).

I called SA customer service and Lexi was great to deal with, and very knowledgeable about the EMPs. I learned a lot from her and she was very helpful. She also set me up so that I was able to send the gun to SA for repairs asap.

BTW, with regard to the guide rod, Lexi did say that it seems that a weld may have broken because the rod is not meant to detach at all from the threaded well that it fits into.

Given Lexi's knowledge of the EMP, I asked her if she had any recommendations to further enhance its already very good accuracy and handling characteristics. She recommended a SA custom trigger job to smooth out things even further and to reduce the pull to 4 - 4.5 lbs. but no lower.

The price quoted for the trigger job was very reasonable and it made sense to me to go ahead and have it done. My gun's going to be out of commission for at least a few weeks, so I figured why not be a bit more patient and get it back in even better working order than when I first purchased it! :)

I highly recommend SA's customer service and my thanks to both Mike B, whom I spoke with last month about a minor cosmetic issue, and to Lexi for their help, knowledge and advice.

One of the major reasons why I purchased a SA gun (besides reviews of its performance) was because of:
1. SA's lifetime warranty for the original owner;
2. SA's very responsive and helpful customer service; and
3. the existence of a well-supported website, the ArmoryLife and this forum.

All this makes me confident that the gun I selected and that works for me, will continue to do so. I will also be able to get the most out my gun and my training with great access to customer service and to a wealth of on-line knowledge and experience. (y)
Good deal, let us know how everything is when you get it back.

Good deal, let us know how everything is when you get it back.
Will do.
In the meantime, I am looking -still!- to purchase a second Ronin EMP3 as a back up. If anyone has line on one, and I’m not violating any forum rules, please let me know!
Could definitely do with another, especially now that my original is in the shop.

Back