testtest

Great Movie Lines…. Can You Guess The Movie?

Vacation ..
Another icon humor movie
Was the funniest night I ever spent. Wife and I went with her parents and grandparents parents. About half way thru movie I looked at wife and said , isn't that your grandfather sitting in front of us next to that young man? Turned out, it was, when we walked in he could not see so he reached out and took what he thought was pats dad's hand and sat next to him. Turns out he grabbed this young man's hand and sat between him and his date. Kid was too scared to say anything. God was it funny in addition to the movie.

“Today, you people are no longer maggots. Today, you are Marines. You're part of a brotherhood. From now on until the day you die, wherever you are, every Marine is your brother. Most of you will go to Vietnam. Some of you will not come back. But always remember this: Marines die. That's what we're here for. But the Marine Corps lives forever. And that means YOU live forever.”

“Today, you people are no longer maggots. Today, you are Marines. You're part of a brotherhood. From now on until the day you die, wherever you are, every Marine is your brother. Most of you will go to Vietnam. Some of you will not come back. But always remember this: Marines die. That's what we're here for. But the Marine Corps lives forever. And that means YOU live forever.”
Full Metal Jacket

Back