testtest

"Gucci Glocks"

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member

The Lone Wolf Arms DUSK-19

Custom Glock-type builds, known as “Gucci Glocks,” are either partially or completely constructed with after-market components.

Lone Wolf Arms, founded in the late 1990’s as an aftermarket source for Glock parts, Lone Wolf has expanded into not only a parts supplier, but a builder of Glock clones based on customer desires.

1715095484287.png

The author views his DUSK-19 as a factory pistol with a few personal enhancements designed to increase
performance. Isn’t this the goal of any EDC pistol?

The Timberwolf frame is the bottom one in this pic.
1715096710371.png

Last edited:
Ive had a Lone Wolf replacement barrel for years to shoot lead .
Great barrel but complete handgun?
Nah, just buy a Glock they are about the same price.
The Lone Wolf frame fixes the “grip angle” issues a lot of people have.

That, and you can have a bespoke pistol, fitting your exact needs, for not much more than a NIB Glock—and for a lot less than buying stock and upgrading, which is pretty much the standard when it comes to Glocks nowadays.

I’ve used Lone Wolf components for decades; had a 6” slide for a G21 that predated the G41 by 10+ years…

They make good kit.
Same here.

I built my Lone Wolf "Gucci Glock" with a 6" long-slide/barrel on a large Timberwolf frame about 12 years ago for the conditions in my area.

That pre-dated the G40 by a number of years.

Runs great with nuclear-strength Buffalo Bore or Underwood ammo.

The Lone Wolf frame fixes the “grip angle” issues a lot of people have.

That, and you can have a bespoke pistol, fitting your exact needs, for not much more than a NIB Glock—and for a lot less than buying stock and upgrading, which is pretty much the standard when it comes to Glocks nowadays.
Gotcha.
I’ve never had issue with the angle. For me it’s a natural pointer, but I get it’s not for everyone. To each their own.

glock, p226, fn, s&w and a few other that DON'T have a 1911 grip angle works for me. all afore mentioned is a natural pointer for me. that's my wrist causing me not to like and work with any 1911. i tried 1911's and moved on to better

I put one together using a Combat Armory frame and stock Glock internals with a slide from MDX. Definitely not Gucci though, maybe Bottega Veneta.

I built a Shagger as well. That's a PSA Dagger with the majority of the components swapped out with Shadow Systems. Definitely a Coach knock-off.

Both run great but I haven't really beat on either. Less than two hundred rounds down range through either.

Back