testtest

Gun Control Advocate Assures Americans: There’s No Need to Buy Guns Cause the Zombies Aren’t Coming

I will admit though, I never though of hiding a gun in the refrigerator, so they are one up on me.
I never thought of hiding one in the shower (shower gun), until I saw the 2019 Shot Show video with Gun Talking speaking with the Mantis X guy, talking about his. The Gun talk interviewer (forget if it was Ryan Gresham, or KJ), thought it was a joke at first. But the guy was serious and now I've heard a lot of others talking about their 🚿🔫's. BTW, it's the only place in my house that I don't have a gun ..... yet. :LOL:

I think what the article fails to realize, is that at one point we were all first time gun buyers (perhaps a few that got family handed down firearms, but I'm still guessing they eventually bought their own firearm at some point). Ironically, I bought my first two (Bushmaster XM-15 ORC 223/5.56, & S&W M&P 9mm), in 2012. Yes, I'm late to the game, due to work and then imbibing 🍺🍻 a bit too much. But before I even though about carrying (I did get the permit), or firing at a range, I took a lesson with a NRA certified instructor that also happen to be a former Marine Gunner Sargent and Brooklyn police detective. I think most law biding first time gun owners aren't foolish and know that all firearms should be handle with respect and safety. I would feel that the majority of these new gun owners will act the same and accordingly.
Like other have said, the only 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️'s out there are the anti gun politicians that we've been dealing with for decades.

I think what the article fails to realize, is that at one point we were all first time gun buyers (perhaps a few that got family handed down firearms, but I'm still guessing they eventually bought their own firearm at some point). Ironically, I bought my first two (Bushmaster XM-15 ORC 223/5.56, & S&W M&P 9mm), in 2012. Yes, I'm late to the game, due to work and then imbibing 🍺🍻 a bit too much. But before I even though about carrying (I did get the permit), or firing at a range, I took a lesson with a NRA certified instructor that also happen to be a former Marine Gunner Sargent and Brooklyn police detective. I think most law biding first time gun owners aren't foolish and know that all firearms should be handle with respect and safety. I would feel that the majority of these new gun owners will act the same and accordingly.
Like other have said, the only 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️'s out there are the anti gun politicians that we've been dealing with for decades.
And don’t try to make me believe they all or a large majority have guns or a least have security personal who carry.
They just don’t want the (common) man to have one.

No Mr. David Chipman it's not the Zombies at all. It is the likes of you and your ilk that has caused the sharp rise in firearm ownership. Did you also notice that due to the shortage of ammunition there is a sharp increase in those reloading?
Your little pandemic panic is backfiring on you isn't it? I love it when a plan comes together! Citizens protecting themselves from all the felons being released upon them..... 2A all the way!

Back