testtest

Gun Control May Be Wasting Away, But Not Because of COVID

Who would've thought that Oregon residents, after watching months of endless rioting in Portland, wouldn't be anxious to sign away their gun rights. Weird.

I'm hoping just the (highly publicized) presence of such an accomplished, intelligent "strict constructionalist" on the Court will discourage most of this crap from even being attempted...and, God forbid, it may even force some of the Left to LEARN some of our history!

I'm pretty sure ACB is a lock. They were going through the motions, posturing and lecturing during the hearings...but I think everyone knows she's gonna get confirmed. There is simply no arguing with the woman's abilities...nor, with her character. She is a spectacular choice, and will do amazing things for our Nation.

I'm hoping just the (highly publicized) presence of such an accomplished, intelligent "strict constructionalist" on the Court will discourage most of this crap from even being attempted...and, God forbid, it may even force some of the Left to LEARN some of our history!

I'm pretty sure ACB is a lock. They were going through the motions, posturing and lecturing during the hearings...but I think everyone knows she's gonna get confirmed. There is simply no arguing with the woman's abilities...nor, with her character. She is a spectacular choice, and will do amazing things for our Nation.
☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

Back