testtest

Gun Industry, Gun Control Advocates Reacts to Amy Coney Barrett’s Confirmation

I'm sure I'll get flamed but she was a terrible pick. She only got hammered through for abortion, because donny thinks she'll hand him the election if it goes before SCOTUS, and because Mitch cares only for power and couldn't care less about anything else. With that, I'm signing off for the next 7 days. If I don't I'm going to get fighty. Because it's seriously important, I'm going to leave this here:

Best of luck for the next week.

Why don't anti-Christian, anti-America liberals admit that their intention for the supreme court is to unconstitutionally circumvent Article I of the United States Constitution. If we're still a constitutional republic as created by our Founding Fathers, then only congress, as carefully explicated within Article I of the US Constitution, has constitutional authority to create law. No court within the United States has constitutional authority to create law and that includes the supreme court.

The ONLY constitutional method of infringing upon rights of We the People, most definitely including Amendment II, is explicated within Article V of the the US Constitution.

She didn't get "hammered through" - even Ruth Bader Ginsberg is on record (and on film) saying that a President is President...FOR FOUR YEARS. He's still in office, it is still his DUTY to make sure there are no vacancies on the Supreme Court. It is a Constitutional obligation, to have a fully-seated Court at all times. A fully-seated Court - with an odd number of Justices - greatly reduces (nearly prevents) the possibility of tie rulings on cases, which is why our Founding Fathers (a reasonably intelligent group of guys, I think we can all agree) created it as such.

Despite what the Democrat party and the MSM and the press corpse says...she is not a "conservative" justice, nor is she a "Republican" justice. She is a Structural Constitutionalist. She has said over and over again that regardless of what her personal views are concerning a particular case, she will vote along the lines of the law. Whether she agrees with something the Constitution says or not...she will vote with the Constitution, because that is the law of the land.

She is, perhaps, one of the few remaining humans in this great Nation who understands that the Law is not political. The Law is absolute. Conservative, Liberal, Centrist, whatever - we all live under the same rules and we all have to accept the same consequences when we break the rules (laws).

Different laws/rules, for different people? That's politics. And ACB knows...that is not her place. That is not her choice. And now...that is not her job.

Her job is to enforce the law. Period. Not write it, change it, bias it, or update it.

Enforce it as written, in the Constitution Of The United States. Absolutely, without bias or preference, regardless of what the case is or who is standing before her Court.

She didn't get "hammered through" - even Ruth Bader Ginsberg is on record (and on film) saying that a President is President...FOR FOUR YEARS. He's still in office, it is still his DUTY to make sure there are no vacancies on the Supreme Court. It is a Constitutional obligation, to have a fully-seated Court at all times. A fully-seated Court - with an odd number of Justices - greatly reduces (nearly prevents) the possibility of tie rulings on cases, which is why our Founding Fathers (a reasonably intelligent group of guys, I think we can all agree) created it as such.

Despite what the Democrat party and the MSM and the press corpse says...she is not a "conservative" justice, nor is she a "Republican" justice. She is a Structural Constitutionalist. She has said over and over again that regardless of what her personal views are concerning a particular case, she will vote along the lines of the law. Whether she agrees with something the Constitution says or not...she will vote with the Constitution, because that is the law of the land.

She is, perhaps, one of the few remaining humans in this great Nation who understands that the Law is not political. The Law is absolute. Conservative, Liberal, Centrist, whatever - we all live under the same rules and we all have to accept the same consequences when we break the rules (laws).

Different laws/rules, for different people? That's politics. And ACB knows...that is not her place. That is not her choice. And now...that is not her job.

Her job is to enforce the law. Period. Not write it, change it, bias it, or update it.

Enforce it as written, in the Constitution Of The United States. Absolutely, without bias or preference, regardless of what the case is or who is standing before her Court.
Here, here!

What most don't know is that there have been 14 justices confirmed to the supreme court , during an election year , in this nations history. The latest before this one was in 1988. It's funny kinda because I just don't remember such a turmoil going on about it back then.

By the way , it is constitutional according to the Constitution. If people would just read and not go off what someone else wants it to say.

What most don't know is that there have been 14 justices confirmed to the supreme court , during an election year , in this nations history. The latest before this one was in 1988. It's funny kinda because I just don't remember such a turmoil going on about it back then.

By the way , it is constitutional according to the Constitution. If people would just read and not go off what someone else wants it to say.
Definitely

I guess that little video was supposed to be targeted at the unedumacated trump supporters? That we simply do the bidding of the government, blindly following a leader without rational thought
I've been hearing for four years now about how trump has a dogwhistle that rallies his base into action. This base is grouped as white supremacist, anti gay, anti immigration, sexist, and now fascists. Ridiculus. There is one more catagory that should be on that list. Number 15, a willing populace. Republicans may be a lot of things, but subservient to radicalism is not one of them. There is one party ,though, that when they're leaders speak, they all join in lock step to meet an agenda.
The democratic party.
According to that BS list provided, they're the real fascists

All I can say is, is this guy 'for real'? He wouldn't know and/or recognize true fascism if it bit him on the azz.

I've heard more intelligent drivel from a 2 year old, and a far more interesting presentation from a 'yard dog'.

I started trying to keep a simple list of his 'misunderstandings' in order to debate them one by one. However, by the time he was sighting his 2nd or 3rd "list" of somethings, I couldn't remember any more and just gave up. So, just suffice it to say that he, and whoever truly supports his line of 'thinking' (and I'm using that word very, very loosely) have to be the most misguided, mistaken, mis-educated, and absolutely asinine individuals I think I've ever been made aware of. I recognize there are different strokes for different folks, but this is a "stroke" too far.

About the only point he made that he was correct on is when he said even "illegals" (his word) were protected by our constitution. And as long as they are under the jurisdiction of, and within the boundaries of our country, they are protected by our constitution and provided all the social benefits just as any American citizen is. They know that and that is a primary reason they continue to come. They are not 'illegal' human beings, but they are beings who chose to enter our country illegally. I recognize most are simply looking for a better life for themselves and/or their families, and I don't fault them for that. I fault them for taking advantage of that fact rather than taking a stand in their own countries and against the evil governments there, and making a better life/country there.

He made innuendo after innuendo, implication after implication, about some of our elected officials, yet offers not one point of evidence, and then totally ignores those elected officials with whom he agrees. My guess is that he is so convinced of his own self worth and importance, he fully expects us all to simply roll over and accept his wisdom as gospel.

This nincompoop has the ignorance to stand there and preach just how bad this country is and how bad our leadership treats others, yet he offers no reference to why so many millions from other countries strive so hard to come here, legally or otherwise. He makes no mention of just how noble and generous this country is relative to foreign aid, nor the military aid and support to those countries that would in fact be over run by the true fascists of the world. My advise .... no, my request to him and to those who think like him is to strive very hard to leave this country for some other (any other) country. In fact I'll propose to buy his ticket to wherever he wants to go as long as it's 'one way'.

But I'm going to end this here and now before someone gets the impression I think this guy is either a phony, a troll, or a total imbecile.

In regards to the video I have a question: Why do all of those supposedly "enlightened" (not saying what I actually think) folks always seem to be spewing their rhetoric from garages, bunkers, or basements? 🤔

Oh, and I only lasted about 1 minute, then turned it off.

Is the guy in the video supposed to be somebody special? Never heard of him.

Last edited:
Well for most that viewed the video mentioned above I lasted about 30 seconds before I shut off and was depressed that that is 30 seconds of my life I waisted and will never get back. I won’t go into my feelings on what that person;
“and I use person just to be polite”
Had to say my main concern or hope is that he didn’t procreate.

I'm sure I'll get flamed but she was a terrible pick. She only got hammered through for abortion, because donny thinks she'll hand him the election if it goes before SCOTUS, and because Mitch cares only for power and couldn't care less about anything else. With that, I'm signing off for the next 7 days. If I don't I'm going to get fighty. Because it's seriously important, I'm going to leave this here:

Best of luck for the next week.
Thank you.

In regards to the Benstt posted vid there are plenty of vids from his side with questionable characters spewing cr*p.

And to that post...
2015-06-25-1435256766-96166-FullSizeRender4-thumb.jpg

Last edited:
SCOTUS picks and Presidential candidates are the same in that you don't know how they will perform until they are in office. Note. It was reported that FDR successfully nominated 5 justices the the SCOTUS who did not perform as he expected.

Back