testtest

Gun Sales Scare the Anti-Gun Elite

Here is a new monument for those individuals who believe we don’t have rights and shouldn’t own the guns we want to own.
F5DF6D42-1EE4-450C-A480-C70E5BF22D87.jpeg

I used to like the guy but he's shown his true colors
Good article Classified.....he made all that money using firearms in his movies, but he believes we, the law abiding citizens shouldn’t have them, I refuse to watch any of his movies, and I threw away all his DVD’s.......I don’t support ANY anti-second amendment businesses, celebrities, or anything that goes against my right to keep and bear arms.

I used to like the guy but he's shown his true colors
I also liked everything he starred in but he can go kick rocks now. I will say if all this is true , he must have been a dedicated study of the tools he used in each film. His gun handling skills were great , especially when he was changing cyls. out on his old Remington revolver.

Good article Classified.....he made all that money using firearms in his movies, but he believes we, the law abiding citizens shouldn’t have them, I refuse to watch any of his movies, and I threw away all his DVD’s.......I don’t support ANY anti-second amendment businesses, celebrities, or anything that goes against my right to keep and bear arms.
I completely agree

I feel the same way too.

Back